Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Do not offer a dyneema co-pilot ever again

Do not offer a dyneema co-pilot ever again

...or I will be forced by powers beyond my control to buy one.

I see the pilot and its page says it's available in black dyneema and so I wonder, hmmm.... how long can it be...
    Last edited by meekasmom; 07-15-2014 at 12:52 PM.

I feel like Dyneema in the pilot and copilot is a signature item and just has to come back soon for the copilot! Also now we know from another thread that there is no immediate plan for a new 400d Dyneema, which makes me wonder if other interior colors will be offered.

Or maybe a final run of solar interior?

Where did you read that black is it (for now)? I was hoping for another color addition since nordic retired.
    Last edited by meekasmom; 07-15-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meekasmom View Post
    Where did you read that black is (it for now)? I was hoping for another color addition since nordic retired.
    It was in a reply from Darcy in another thread. Can't recall which, but Darcy stated they (and we are as well apparently judging by sales) were really happy with the Black 400d and not to expect any new 400d colours any time soon.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Here it is: Checkpoint Flyer? Post # 9

Darn! I was hoping for Forest Dyneema.
    Ilkyway likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Right. Or purple. or even one other than black....choice of dyneema is a choice for new horizons. but now it's just sideways, to black nylon.
    Personally I was hoping for more daring...like aubergine dyneema: NOW THAT would be so wonderful.

taminca I can see there is a new special color in your live ;-)

What I like about the forest most is that it is looking very good next to my aubergine. That way my husbands bags will always look good next to mine.
    taminca likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    taminca I can see there is a new special color in your live ;-)

What I like about the forest most is that it is looking very good next to my aubergine. That way my husbands bags will always look good next to mine.
    Well...your photos of the Forest Pilot was so gorgeous! And you are right that Forest and Aubergine go well together.
    Ilkyway likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by meekasmom View Post
    ...or I will be forced by powers beyond my control to buy one.

I see the pilot and its page says it's available in black dyneema and so I wonder, hmmm.... how long can it be...
    I'm still debating the Pilot. If I make the leap, little brother Co-Pilot may need to be placed in a Nordic dyneema loving home
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

Quote Originally Posted by RhoFro View Post
    I'm still debating the Pilot. If I make the leap, little brother Co-Pilot may need to be placed in a Nordic dyneema loving home
    Ooh, I can give it a good home, if it ever needs a new one
    RhoFro likes this.
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel BB S25 in black dyneema S19 in black/iberian LCB in steel parapack/iberian CP in navy ballistic/solar Swift in steel dyneema LS in Aubergine SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar TTs various pouches/key straps/YSSs iPad mini cache LSBs, SSBs PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema 360mm Quiver

I think you will have no trouble finding a new home for your CP if needed, RhoFro!

Quote Originally Posted by RhoFro View Post
    Ooh! I qualify! I LOVE Nordic! I have a Pilot, a Side Effect, Travel Tray, PCSB, and Western Flyer ALL in the lovely fabric! But sadly, no Co-Pilot...

I'm kind of wishing I had picked up a Nordic/Solar bag of some type. I've seen some images of it recently and I'm kicking myself for not seeing the amazingness of Nordic until it was too late.
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

Hmm... Rhofro I sent you a pm on the 16th. Did you get it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast