Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Pilot

A4 is no fun in a Co-pilot. If this is an important part of your usage consider the Pilot.

Don't have a copilot yet. But it is so darn cute!

Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post
    I'm sure a CP could fit a A4 Paper File, am I right?
    No, not really - it has external length of 300mm, which means that the interior is going to be a very tight squeeze for 297mm paper. And A4 binders are usually somewhat longer than 297mm.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    No, not really - it has external length of 300mm, which means that the interior is going to be a very tight squeeze for 297mm paper. And A4 binders are usually somewhat longer than 297mm.
    OK, just tried. It all depends on what A4 thing you want to put into the CP. I am very surprised at this myself!

Full pad of A4 - OK!

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 485
Size:  117.2 KB

Full pad of A4 in a plastic folder - OK

Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 485
Size:  117.5 KB

A4 bound book - OK

Name:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 488
Size:  121.8 KB

A4 in A4 ring binder - NO!

Name:  photo 4.JPG
Views: 480
Size:  108.1 KB

But it fits fine in a Pilot.

Name:  photo 5.JPG
Views: 479
Size:  119.6 KB

@weirdguy - if you have in mind one of those large paper pocket folders, I think that's a no-go. But there are other options that will work well with a CP. The safest bet, however, is a Pilot.

Follow-up with said paper pocket folder.

This-

Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 482
Size:  94.2 KB

Will fit into a Pilot just nicely, so it wouldn't fit in a CP for sure.

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 481
Size:  110.8 KB

Thanks everyone for your words and photos.
    Really appreciate it.

Wow, Im surprise it could fit a Ring File too.
    I definitely couldn't go wrong with Pilot.

As @meekasmom pointed out, Co-Pilot is still cute. I will to try on myself someday, not necessary own one.
    eWalker likes this.
    A45 Navy/Solar, Pilot Steel 400d/Steel, PCSB Nordic 400d, UMP Steel 400d
    BC VerticalSize1, HorizontalM2
    TTIberian+Solar, SC Olive, YSS Tall/Clear/Solar
    DOP Medium/Olive, COP Small/Olive, PP Navy/Solar

Buy List Wouldn't mind Used/Like New: SA, CP, Ristretto
    ~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

As @meekasmom pointed out, Co-Pilot is still cute. I will to try on myself someday, not necessary own one.
    After using both for a day or more each, I have realised that they are quite different bags. Yeah, both can be used to pack clothes and stuff. Otherwise, the Pilot basically functions as a briefcase while the CP is this weird/cute lunch-box personal item thingy that looks doubly weird/cute if you have it in some shade of Dyneema or one of the less conventional shades of ballistic (e.g. Aubergine, Cardinal).

Exactly. I couldn't have said it better. It's like the modern day lunch box. With stainless steel bento box in it, what more could you ask. Was thinking it was a great gift for someone to keep her jewelry in.

Red. I want it in red now....I had a chance and passed. stupid. I was a TB rookie and didn't realize what I was looking at. Sound of hand slapping forehead.

Regarding my earlier post about "Steel Dyneema 400d is retiring", TB Team had responded my email that indeed Steel 400d is retiring and "on its way out"
    From the way she responded, it doesn't like they are bringing back Steel 400d. She did told me that Black Dyneema will be in the Smart Alec in the future! (Sounds kinda long in the future).

Just for the info, Steel Dyneema/Steel of Pilot is not in the option currently. It was still listed about 10 hours ago from this post.

Hm... Nah, I won't get CP in any time until a new Dyneema 400d is on the option. Black Dyneema is a bit awkward for such cute bag - like @adalangdon said.

@meekasmom, it is alright. We'd been there and learning every possible way now.
    A45 Navy/Solar, Pilot Steel 400d/Steel, PCSB Nordic 400d, UMP Steel 400d
    BC VerticalSize1, HorizontalM2
    TTIberian+Solar, SC Olive, YSS Tall/Clear/Solar
    DOP Medium/Olive, COP Small/Olive, PP Navy/Solar

Buy List Wouldn't mind Used/Like New: SA, CP, Ristretto
    ~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Cutest in Nordic blue, I think.

Regarding my earlier post about "Steel Dyneema 400d is retiring", TB Team had responded my email that indeed Steel 400d is retiring and "on its way out"
    From the way she responded, it doesn't like they are bringing back Steel 400d. She did told me that Black Dyneema will be in the Smart Alec in the future! (Sounds kinda long in the future).

Just for the info, Steel Dyneema/Steel of Pilot is not in the option currently. It was still listed about 10 hours ago from this post.

Hm... Nah, I won't get CP in any time until a new Dyneema 400d is on the option. Black Dyneema is a bit awkward for such cute bag - like @adalangdon said.

@meekasmom, it is alright. We'd been there and learning every possible way now.

I'm sure someone already mentioned this since I'm behind on Forum reading, but the Co Pilot is now offered in Coyote. Maybe coming soon in the Pilot? Then I'll really have to ponder whether I'll hold out for a parapack option or take the plunge.
    weirdguy and RobNC like this.
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0