Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by aquaris85 View Post
    Just when I received my black ballistic CP early this week, black dyneema Pilot had to come back in stock...was really hoping to get the black dyneema CP but it was unavailable. And i just snipped the tags off so can't return it
    Check with customer services - if it's within the 30 days and you haven't taken the bag outdoors, you might be able to return it. I returned a Tri-Star that I'd removed the tags from and test-packed, and got a full refund. (I checked beforehand, as it was already close to 30 days by the time I decided the TS was too big for me.)

That's one of the nice things about dealing with a company that makes everything on-site - they can just add a new set of tags from stock
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

I think he might already be in love with his CP, scribe. And shipping it back to the US can be pretty hard to swallow as he's in Singapore like me. Besides, he might find he needs both in future, and then he can order a Pilot to complement his CP!
    And no, I'm not really trying to enable him here, *cough* REALLY! <looks around for Moose nervously>

@icebeng's right. Am in love with my CP already. No one's taking it away from my kung fu grip! I am going to hold out on the Pilot for now because I don't carry my laptop around so the additional benefit of moving up to the Pilot is still minimal.

The Aeronaut though...it's slowly sucking me in...My finger has hovered on the checkout button for an A45 twice today. I am travelling to Taiwan for a 4 day trip on 16 Aug so I was worried whether it would ship in time. I emailed customer service and Hannah said it's very likely that it will miss by a day or 2. She suggested that I order and hope for the best and cancelling the order isn't hard if it doesn't ship on time.

Thing is, I don't travel much. Probably only once or twice a year. Plus on regular days, I have my Ego for heavy load days, etc gym days. Decisions decisions...

Hello @aquaris85

Oh. Hopefully, you will get your A45 in time for your Taiwan trip.
    Not trying to make you feel worst. I received my A45 Navy/Solar last Monday. I kinda regret not to wait a bit longer. Because Pilot Navy/Solar becomes available this week! Argh! I wouldn't want to spend U$45 Shipping Fee on single bag.

Same as you though different time in end September, for the first time, I will be one-carry to far away land to Taiwan - September for 6.5 days.

Also to @iceberg, @aquaris85 or any other Singapore Residents who own Co-Pilot/Pilot,
    I understand I am not a Singapore residents as well, but I have plan to visit next year. Confirmed Plan.
    Shall I yet to get CP/Pilot, I hope (if you guys are free and wouldn't mind) we could meet up, I really like to have a look and feel those Co-Pilot and Pilot. If I have the opportunity to.
    Last edited by weirdguy; 07-12-2014 at 09:50 PM.
    eWalker and RobNC like this.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post
    Hello @aquaris85

Oh. Hopefully, you will get your A45 in time for your Taiwan trip.
    Not trying to make you feel worst. I received my A45 Navy/Solar last Monday. I kinda regret not to wait a bit longer. Because Pilot Navy/Solar becomes available this week! Argh! I wouldn't want to spend U$45 on single bag.

Same as you though different time in end September, for the first time, I will be one-carry to far away land to Taiwan - September for 6.5 days.
    @weirdguy If there's something else you want that's on back order, you can put it together with that item and then have it set to hold so your entire order ships together. That can give you some time to add items to your order as other colors, etc. come back into stock. The only thing is, they're fast about clearing off the back orders before the announced date.
    eWalker likes this.

Hello @moriond,

Thanks. I was aware of that.
    Unfortunately, only a few Organizer items were backorder and they weren't that long - only a few days.
    So could have not drag up to the Return of Pilot.

What I initially meant was I should have to wait a bit longer before I clicked Checkout.
    If I am not wrong, my order was shipped out the day after the Day official availability of A30.

It is alright. I am not blaming anyone. Just a small regret on my part.
    Anyway, I also fear Solar will be running out as it could be the last few limited left-over. I had to make choices and the associated risk.
    eWalker likes this.

@weirdguy i fully understand the regret and anxiousness that you went through. I wanted a black dyneema CP so much that I was so worried that it suddenly became back in stock right after i checked-out. I did email the TB crew before that and there were no black dyneema ones lying around that i could have. the shipping fee is definitely one big deciding factor for us living in the far east.
    eWalker likes this.

I did email TB Crew as well, 1-2 week about Solar lining for A45 before my purchase.
    They stated most likely Solar not returning. Guess what, it did returned and still available now. When I first see its return, my mind was in scrambling mode and a part wanted to buy right away but I waited another 24 Hours later to see whether it could be a Technical Error.

Though, Black Dyneema is available for Pilot right now.
    eWalker likes this.

The way things are now is really hard on us that live overseas. In my case, I have a flat shipping fee of US $100!

I mourn the missed opportunity to buy the 400d Steel Dyneema PCSB because I waited too much and now I am afraid I missed the Steel Parapack 3D Organizer Cube. Hopefully this last one will come back sometime.

I just ordered a Pilot separated from my main order because I was afraid it would vanish in the thin air then I was not looking like the Parapack 3DOC!

More forward notice like @Darcy did with the recent June debut would be incredibly helpful.

I was in the final stage of deciding between a WF and a S25 for my travel Personal Items bag when the announcement came and I decided to wait and for that I am immensely grateful! I was able to exactly what I was hoping for!

Hard as it is waiting, it is bearable when you are sure of the availability and to make shipping costs savings like ours!
    Last edited by eWalker; 07-13-2014 at 02:10 AM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Holy moley usd100?! Which country?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brazil. That is the reason I worked diligently to chose a Set instead of a single bag!

The cost of the shipping is more then the price of a DLBP, so I rather spend on the extra bag then in shipping!
    Last edited by eWalker; 07-13-2014 at 02:15 AM.

Why so expensive to Brazil?

I'm sure the Distance from USA to Singapore/Malaysia or South East Asia are way farther than South America.
    eWalker likes this.

I not sure, but judging from the route my package is making inside Brazil, it is due to the country size and not optimized UPS distribution network.

My guess is that another courier could be much cheaper!

I would think South America is...well in the Americas so it's nearer and cheaper from the States than to far east Singapore. Sorry to hear that eWalker.
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaris85 View Post
    I would think South America is...well in the Americas so it's nearer and cheaper from the States than to far east Singapore. Sorry to hear that eWalker.
    Could be much better but is bearable with appropriate planning!

It's all about damage control and provides good enabling for additional products for me or spreading TB virus among friends!
    Last edited by eWalker; 07-13-2014 at 03:05 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0