Clips in Brain Bag

I have the old fashioned Annex clip on my brain bag and wondered if they could be removed from the upper fabric looo to use other kind of clips.

There is also another fabric line with loop at the middle of the bag and I already can see the possibilities of clipping many organizers pouches, the current Freudian Slip and it's future incarnations.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    You can remove the Annex clips from the loops on your Brain Bag - it just takes a bit of wiggling to get them out - and put them back on the bottom row loops, or the loops in the front compartment of the bag.

As of now, the Brain Cell is the only product that will attach to the Annex clips, but there are forum members currently testing a version of the Snake Charmer that clips into the Brain Bag via Annex clips.

There might be more products in the future that will attach to the bags via Annex clips. Stay tuned!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0