Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: DOG gear-- because my dog deserves her own TB bag: when?

DOG gear-- because my dog deserves her own TB bag: when?

when can we expect the new and improved dog treat bag back? and also how soon on the climbing rope leads?

summer's here and the time is right for ..... dancing in the street (with my dog)....
    Missy likes this.

Did you check the other company, Skookum Dog? There's plenty of dog gear for medium to large size companions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    eWalker likes this.
    * Favorite TB: Steel Little Swift * Latest TB: Nordic/Solar Synapse 25 * 2014 Wishlist: New 400d Color

Here was their announcement from last year in the forum: Skookum Dog

And here is the direct link to the Skookum site. Skookum Dog - Made in USA Duffel Bags, Dog Beds, Dog Toys. Good and Strong.

There are some pretty clear similarities in the product design. The Skookum Road Duffel looks like a slightly bigger version of the new Night Flight Travel Duffel.
    eWalker likes this.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

I would like a Citizen Canine. I see it says new version later this year; just have to keep checking. Were there any dates for the new Citizen Canine on the forums? I also looked on the Skookum Dog site but nothing similar is there.

Badger just tolled in his thread that it might come out in the nearish futur on Skookum Dog. I think at Tom Bihn they are pretty much occupied building the new designs and working of the backorders. And after this, dealing with all the overtime that has build up and if possible doing some vacation?

Ilkyway
    Janine and eWalker like this.

No news on the new CC on the forum yet, but I believe that it's in the works.

In regards to Skookum Dog: have we all checked out that memory foam Summit Bed? I kind of wish there was a human-sized version.

ETA: Ilkyway beat me to it, oops.

Yea they call me the quickest fingers in town... you should see all the smoke coming out of my keyboard! ;-) But for now I am crawling into my own (sadly no memory foam) bad. Have a nice day at the other end of the world.

THat bed looks awesome. But we got the westpaw one a couple of years back and it was a chunk of change too. so ....

we have duffel bags and pouches, but those fancy British tennis balls...hmmm...

still We NEED a citizen shookum canine SOON.
    eWalker likes this.

Updated Citizen Canine +1. Actually, +2. My husband and I will both buy the day it is announced. And yes, I do monitor Skookum Dog as well.

I am stalking both sites for the dog treat bag. don't worry when it comes out I will post here (afterI order one for every dog/human pair I know, of course).
    eWalker likes this.

@meekasmom
    I think you already know about the wishing thread, I believe they do read through that on a regular basis, they just can't find the time to catch up with our demands yet.
    Also, another way is to start a new thread if you have a very specific request.
    The advantages that these 2 methods have over sending a PM, is that they allow people who want the same changes you do to chime in as well. This way, you not only get support for your proposal, but someone that may have an idea for a nifty upgrade that ties in with yours can speak up too.
    More voices (in an orderly way of course) = more likely to be heard.

Lastly, when you send a PM, the rest of us can't join in the fun

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    @meekasmom
    The advantages that these 2 methods have over sending a PM, is that they allow people who want the same changes you do to chime in as well. This way, you not only get support for your proposal, but someone that may have an idea for a nifty upgrade that ties in with yours can speak up too.
    More voices (in an orderly way of course) = more likely to be heard.

Lastly, when you send a PM, the rest of us can't join in the fun
    @meekasmom You have a beautiful, gorgeous, adorable dog! And very photogenic too!

Post photos showing why you need the bag, this will make your request be remembered with such a nice felling!

According with marketing researches, babies and pets are unbeatable as attention catchers.

I am sure you will have a much greatter deal of support and let many more join the fun as @icebeng pointed!

There is a great number of dog owned Bihnions (including Tom Bihn himself and The Crew), so much that TB created a new company just to attend their demands, so I don't believe it will take long to have a new citizen canine available.

Just have to get used to "promise less, deliver more" policy of The Crew!

BTW, Did I say I love to see your dog photos!!
    Last edited by eWalker; 07-07-2014 at 04:38 AM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    @meekasmom You have a beautiful, gorgeous, adorable dog! And very photogenic too!

BTW, Did I say I love to see your dog photos!!
    meekasmom's cat is just as awesome!

Meeka is just sooo beautiful, can you tell us more about her?

removed by poster
    Last edited by meekasmom; 07-07-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast