. Black Balistic / Iberian Dyneema - on backorder util Late September

All other color combos are for pre-order util Mid-August

NIGHT FLIGHT TRAVEL DUFFLE on:

. Black Balistic / Steel Dyneema - on back util Late September
    . Black Balistic / Wasabi Dyneema - on backorder util Late September

Other color combos are for pre-order util Mid-August

TRI-STAR on:

. Black Balistic / Steel Dyneema - on backorder util Late September

I was looking at the product pages and realized that there must be many Bihners that like black bags, since they are selling fast, then I asked myself WHERE ARE THEN and WHERE ARE THEIR POSTS/PHOTOS?!

I thought about starting a post to ask Bihners to share more about their black bags and thought about some cool names like:

. TB Ninja Society
    . TB Stealth Guild
    . TB MIB Group
    . TB GrayMan Traveller Association
    . TB Dauntless Fraternity

When I made the list, I realized that most names are related to secrecy and low profile!!

Is this true or is just that is so much harder to take great pictures of black bags?

When I was still wannabe persian cat breeder, I visited a reference cat breeder, and when she showed me her best cats, I noticed several beautiful black cats that I had never seen on her ads and asked her for the reason. She smilled and said that she loved then, but was soooo hard to take good close up pictures of then, that she only mentioned then in the text. She added... That never stopped then to be one of their best selling colors!

Is the same happening with TB black bags owners?

Another thing that struck me, why black is the only color that that doesnīt have a nice, poetic name? Why not ebony, onix, nori, starless?

Please, please people, I would love to see more pictures of black bags on the Forums!!

So many questions...

. What color combos you favor?
    . What color accessories do you like to use on your beautiful dauntless TB bags!!
    . Do you like only off blacks (dark colors) or you like to mix and match with other brighter colors?
    . Are you a winter person (seasonal color reference)?
    . Is black your choice just for travel bags?
    . What do you think would be a nice alternative name for the black color on TB bags?

My choice was black/steel combo with wasabi accessories!!

Canīt post my family photos now because their trip is schedule to happen only on Mid-August, but I promise that I will!

Hoping to hear and see from our stealth colleges...
    Last edited by eWalker; 07-06-2014 at 06:59 AM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    . What color accessories do you like to use on your beautiful dauntless TB bags!!
    . Do you like only off blacks (dark colors) or you like to mix and match with other brighter colors?
    . What do you think would be a nice alternative name for the black color on TB bags?
    Haha, nice! I'm on my phone and can't dredge up the post at the moment, but I used to have a Black/Steel Smart Alec that I outfitted with Black ballistic pouches. I called it my Stealth Bag. Eventually it became Janine's and as far as I know they are still Stealthy together.

1. Favorites: Black Ballistic/Iberian, Black Dyneema/Iberian, Black Ballistic/Steel, Steel Dyneema/Steel

2. Accessory colors: basically anything. You can't always pick the color so I've had to take what I get sometimes. When I use Dyneema I tend to go for Solar and Iberian because they're high-contrast; I have Nordic and Wasabi PCBPs for the same reason.

3. All my bags are Black or Steel, with two exceptions: I have an Indigo/Steel MCB and there's a Burnt Orange DLBP headed my way.

4. I'm not sure about this one: I prefer the look of cool, dark colors but I can wear pastels, brights, and warm colors as long as there's no yellow-green undertone.

5. Black is my color choice for most things, except corgis.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404652669.628604.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  89.5 KB

6. I like Black, thanks.

Also: I have a bunch of black bags in my possession and on the way and I will do my best to photograph them, though we all know the quality of my pictures...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewalker,
    I like GrayMan Traveller Association or GTA for short. I really like black bags. My favorite color combination would be black with a ultraviolet interior. While not black, but keeping with the GrayMan concept, I also like steel with a ultraviolet interior. To blow it all out of the water I also love kiwi and just about anything.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

My black/steel Ego with cayenne and navy stripe, and black/solar Co-pilot due for delivery in 2 days!

I hope it comes tomorrow though. UPS tracking indicates that it's in my country, Singapore, already. Since it's Sunday today, I figured it could be sent tomorrow since we're a small country. Please let it be tomorrow...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dear Bihners,

AERONAUT 30 on:

. Black Balistic / Steel Dyneema - on pre-order util Late September
    . Black Balistic / Iberian Dyneema - on backorder util Late September

All other color combos are for pre-order util Mid-August

NIGHT FLIGHT TRAVEL DUFFLE on:

. Black Balistic / Steel Dyneema - on back util Late September

Other color combos are for pre-order util Mid-August

TRI-STAR on:

. Black Balistic / Steel Dyneema - on backorder util Late September

I was looking at the product pages and realized that there must be many Bihners that like black bags, since they are selling fast, then I asked myself WHERE ARE THEN and WHERE ARE THEIR POSTS/PHOTOS?!

I thought about starting a post to ask Bihners to share more about their black bags and thought about some cool names like:

. TB Ninja Society
    . TB Stealth Guild
    . TB MIB Group
    . TB GrayMan Traveller Association
    . TB Dauntless Fraternity

When I made the list, I realized that most names are related to secrecy and low profile!!

Is this true or is just that is so much harder to take great pictures of black bags?

When I was still wannabe persian cat breeder, I visited a reference cat breeder, and when she showed me her best cats, I noticed several beautiful black cats that I had never seen on her ads and asked her for the reason. She smilled and said that she loved then, but was soooo hard to take good close up pictures of then, that she only mentioned then in the text. She added... That never stopped then to be one of their best selling colors!

Is the same happening with TB black bags owners?

Another thing that struck me, why black is the only color that that doesnīt have a nice, poetic name? Why not ebony, onix, nori, starless?

Please, please people, I would love to see more pictures of black bags on the Forums!!

So many questions...

My choice was black/steel combo with wasabi accessories!!

Canīt post my family photos now because their trip is schedule to happen only on Mid-August, but I promise that I will!

Hoping to hear and see from our stealth colleges...
    Wait a minute, if I prefer Steel in all things TB, does it make me Abnegation?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

-Black (or Steel) with Solar is my #1 favourite! UV a distant second, and Iberian an even more distant third.

-Anything colourful enough for me to find easily.

-My first choice is a bright colour. Black is really only for work/internships.

-It's my only viable option for work bags. I have a black ballistic/Iberian SA with MPs (see pic) with a black ballistic/steel Swift on the way. But I've de-ninja-ed my SA a little by adding garish paracord pulls. (Black pulls are hard to find against black fabric.)

Here's a pic of my SA (have included a panda bonus to make up for the bad iPhone pics). I'll be sure to post one of my Swift after it's arrived and been kitted out properly for work.

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 322
Size:  128.7 KB

Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 323
Size:  117.7 KB
    ISO: Turquoise/Cayenne MCB, Pine SCB, Kiwi LS, Ultrasuede LS, Pink Swift, Ego seat-belt buckle stripe, anything in Sage, Hemp, Crimson ballistic & Indigo ballistic

I have to wear blacks at work, like a behind the scenes ninja, so in bags and accessories I try to go for color. Trouble is, black is so cool looking. I got an Aeronaut off ebay, and it's the color I thought I'd never like (too boring) : Black/Steel. I call it the Black Hole, and it's awesome.
    I find navy the most beautiful ballistic color.
    I don't like steel ballistic.
    Black Dyneema is beautiful.
    For accessories I like wasabi.

I like your cord pulls, they definitely add a happy flair to your SA.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

I have a black ballistic side effect and black dyneema for my Little Swift and small shopping bag. I prefer red as an accent color. I only pick black because it goes with everything, and I own a lot of black clothes and shoes. I'd really like a nice warm red in parapack but since I've been around this year, I haven't seen anything like that. I'd also scoop up anything in the brown family for similar reasons, that they easily go with lots of things. I am not a purple girl, and I'd only use anything bright colored (bring back PUNCH) for smaller items, not travel luggage.
    So far: LS in black dyneema/iberian, SE in black/iberian, SSB in black dyneema, Vintage Buzz and numerous pouches, 3D cubes, straps.

So many questions...

1. I like black with a dramatic lining such as wasabi or iberian, but I also love aubergine as an exterior colour, preferably with wasabi interior.

2. Mostly steel and UV, to contrast with the wasabi, though I have wasabi and iberian accessories as well.

3. I prefer dark or muted colours for bag exteriors: black, steel, aubergine, forest, olive.

4. No. I'm a Soft Deep Autumn, so I look best in muted colours in both warm and cool hues.

5. Not especially - I'd love a WF in aubergine but I wanted backpack straps and they only had aubergine in the rollerboard pocket version when I was ordering mine, so I went with black/wasabi as next best. And I have a black/iberian SE because that's a good combo for formal occasions.

6. Black is fine with me - unlike other colours, black doesn't come in a range of shades and hues, so it doesn't need a fancy name to define it.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

I like how TB trims all of the bags in black. I used to prefer all black bags, but TB has so many pretty and functional colors, I find I can still look just as nice without needing to have a fully black bag.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  736.3 KB

......black/Iberian/cork.....I feel complete!
    Cork/Iberian Swift, Cork Organizer Wallet, Cardinal/Steel Western Flyer, Cardinal OP, Iberian Yarn Stuff Sacks (all 3 sizes) Black/Iberian Side Effect, Iberian PCSB, Iberian Travel Tray, Nordic Travel Tray, Steel Travel Tray Iberian Travel Stuff Sack Navy/Solar Synapse 25, Black/Iberian Ristretto for iPad

@Badger, your Stealth Alec and I are still being stealthy together! Did you see us just sneak past? No? That's because we are so STEALTHY!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0