Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree1164Likes

Thread: Night Flight

Please tell me the Black Dyneema/Wasabi versions are among those getting ready to ship! #cannotcontainmyself

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    eWalker likes this.
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

My order (2 WF packing cubes and NFTD with packing cubes) that shipped on the 14th shows that each item shipped. Could it be that mine actually shipped or do they normally mark each item as shipped even if all didn't ship? (Fingers crossed)
    eWalker likes this.

From my own experience, all things on the website were marked as shipped, even though the back ordered items have yet to ship.
    Another clue is log into your account for the credit card used, and see how much was charged to the CC. You are only charged for those items that actually shipped.

Who ever gets the first Nightflight: feel free to brag with lots of pictures. We wont judge you, I promise. Even if you take a LOOOOOOT of pictures to show of that you have one and we don't. We will sit here calm and peaceful looking at your pictures and feeling your joy. How does that sound?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    From my own experience, all things on the website were marked as shipped, even though the back ordered items have yet to ship.
    Yup, Hawaii's right -- that's the way it is. Sorry about that, I know it's confusing. We're still working on our account system and hope this issue will be solved by the end of the year.
    eWalker likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    It does look amazing in Aubergine -- I saw Lisa sewing part of a Night Flight in Aubergine today… in fact, here's a quick photo:
    Attachment 6876

As soon as we have finished bags in colors, we'll take photos of 'em and add them to the site.
    OK, I may just have to go to a deserted island somewhere, climb the tallest mountain I can find, then bury myself in the deepest cave, all to avoid having an Internet connection. Because if I can connect, I will come to this forum. And if I come to this forum, I can't stop myself from ordering things. I mean, what does it say about my level of TB-obsession that the very morning my mother was in surgery I was ordering a Plum Brain Bag, because I was suddenly—and as it turned out, rightly—afraid that it would sell out?

And now I've had the Plum BB only two days, and already I'm salivating over this glimpse of an Aubergine Night Flight. Clearly I'm a sucker for purple, and I adore Aubergine, as my Aeronaut 45, Swift, Little Swift, Side Effect, Kit, and a couple of Pocket Pouches will attest. But I had no idea I needed or even wanted an NF—that until Darcy slyly posted this photo. Aargh! What is the matter with me?

My finger is hovering over the order button as I write this. The only thing that's stopping me, and that probably won't be for long, is that I'm still hoping that a Little Swift in Burnt Orange will show up magically on the page I check compulsively several times a day. So Darcy, is that going to happen? Do you think there will be an LS in Burnt Orange any time soon? Or should I lay those hopes to rest and console myself with a brand new Aubergine NF?

~Nancy

ncb4, it is better than heroin. although, perhaps not cheaper!
    ncb4 likes this.

Yup, Hawaii's right -- that's the way it is. Sorry about that, I know it's confusing. We're still working on our account system and hope this issue will be solved by the end of the year.
    Well darn, it's always fun to hope, and maybe my steel/steel NFTD will still be shipping soon. It's my birthday today so gotta keep dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by RhoFro View Post
    Anyone receive a Night Flight yet that could post a photo?

Especially in
    Attachment 7143
    @RhoFro I hope this helps!!

Night Flight in Coyote/Steel...

Attachment 7279
    Walker likes this.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    ... I was ordering a Plum Brain Bag, because I was suddenly—and as it turned out, rightly—afraid that it would sell out? ...
    ~Nancy
    Well Nancy I might be wrong, but I think the selling out of the Plum Brain Bag might be due to your awesome pictures. Maybe a wild guess but I would bet quite a bit on it, if I was the betting kind ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Well darn, it's always fun to hope, and maybe my steel/steel NFTD will still be shipping soon. It's my birthday today so gotta keep dreaming.
    happy birthday!

Oh man..... I didn't expect that any of them would ship so early I leave town for a week in a week and a half, so if mine is among the early orders, I hope it ships super soon because it takes a week for stuff to get here. I was hoping I would get it before my August trip-- I had not counted on it possibly shipping before my end of July trip.....
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Well Nancy I might be wrong, but I think the selling out of the Plum Brain Bag might be due to your awesome pictures. Maybe a wild guess but I would bet quite a bit on it, if I was the betting kind ;-)
    Ilkyway, you just made me smile!

I think it would make a perfect Car Organizer!
    Sitting on my passenger seat holding my daily car essentials and bags inside this bag .
    Or on the floor holding food / drinks to feed the ravenous on car trips
    Gulfcoastgal. .....

ISO. Cork LS
    ISO. Red LS / Swift. & Azalea Swift

In my TB fleet:
    Swift: Turquoise ! /Cork/Black Dyneema
    LS:Turquoise ! /Azalea/black dyneema
    Shop bag: big : Black / Solar
    Shop bag Small: Black /Solar/UV
    PCSB: Iberian x2 /UV
    SE: solarx2/Black dyneema x2
    Aeronaut: cardinal in A-45. / Black Dyneema in A-30
    Field journal : plum and now the Cordura RED that matches my cardinal A-45 perfectly now belongs to Hubs- matches his red Imago old style

Navy/Wasabi and Forest/Steel are both listed as in stock now. Hopefully that means NFTDs will start arriving to their owners soon, and we can all stare/drool at their awesome photos!

Might be time to exercise that money saving technique of literally freezing my credit cards into blocks of ice...
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0