Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree1162Likes

Thread: Night Flight

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    @kkintea and @ilkyway, thanks. Glad you liked the photos. I get nervous posting pictures because I've never participated in a forum before, but TB forums are so entertaining, I figured is dive in. Hope you both love your bags. I look forward to more pictures.
    @Missy, your photos are awesome! LOVE the ones with your granddaughter and Rex the dog!
    eWalker and Missy like this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

So I went from "Night Flight why would I need that?" to "MUST HAVE NOW!!!!" all because of this thread... enablers...

Aeronaut 45 & Night Flight TD - Aubergine / Wasabi
    Go Tigers!
    T1D

Quote Originally Posted by jalegg View Post
    So I went from "Night Flight why would I need that?" to "MUST HAVE NOW!!!!" all because of this thread... enablers...
    Yes I know what you mean. At first I didn't even want one and then the addiction started; I kept rewatching the video and that was it.
    eWalker likes this.

Family Photo of Black Dyneema for scale. Black Dyneema NFTD, SE (both w/Wasabi interior) and SCB (w/solar interior). If only they could all have a solar interior!

I'm loving these packing photos!

I'll be sure to post what I pack for babysitting & again for my nephew's 1st Birthday on the 29th (day trip to my brother & sister in law's house) before heading out for that.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

My Night Flight came today and since I'm babysitting my grand daughter, I played around putting baby items in it. The baby is a little too big for the NF, but I couldn't resist it.....
    Your granddaughter is adorable. Who could resist that toothless little smile?
    Ilkyway and Missy like this.

... The only thing that was tight was the iPad, but I would still be comfortable keeping it in there while traveling....
    And it's a relief to hear that you were able to fit your iPad Air inside the NF, even if it was a tight fit. I hope to do that, too, when my Aubergine NF arrives.
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    New photos of the Night Flight are up! A couple of packing list/loadout photos + photos of each color combination.

Attachment 7542
    Oh my goodness, it's gorgeous! Steel Dyneema! Aaaaaaaaaaah!(using soprano singing voice in my head because I live in a quiet area and the rest of the household might be asleep)

It is truly the very best dance class (use your favorite physical activity class here ....) bag, I have ever seen!

Talk about impressive! The wide opening help getting outfits together without having to fumble, the flat bottom mean that it can be placed on a chair, in backstage areas to do makeup and change for a performance in a theater.
    It can even be use in the ladies room, if the recital is at a community center, house of worship, hall, etc...

Hurrying to check dance studios in the area.

It can be carried with the shoulder strap, while a backpack handles class, work or volunteer EDC load.

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    Your granddaughter is adorable. Who could resist that toothless little smile?
    I know I can't resist the smile! She melts my heart every day! As for the iPad Air, I wish there was a little more room for it, but I feel it's very protected in the cache and I don't think is ever put anything other than something little and flat in the pocket in the top flap. I also was able to lay the iPad in its cache flat on the very bottom of the middle compartment, but that just didn't seem practical. Because the compartment narrows toward the top, the iPad won't lay flat if it's on the top of other items in the compartment. Today in the middle part I had the iPad, my Kindle Fire HDX, 2 small stuff sacks, and a folded up large shopping bag.

Aubergine/wasabi NFTD arrived today - now I have to make a decision before travel this weekend. The ballistic version, as you might expect, holds its shape better without the padded insert, but has less give in the end pockets. The Dyneema is a beautiful material but needs to be shaped by its contents. To quote Adam Levine, "Caviar problems, man." Name:  photo(3).JPG
Views: 642
Size:  841.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Aubergine/wasabi NFTD arrived today - now I have to make a decision before travel this weekend. The ballistic version, as you might expect, holds its shape better without the padded insert, but has less give in the end pockets. The Dyneema is a beautiful material but needs to be shaped by its contents. To quote Adam Levine, "Caviar problems, man."
    At least you're set on the interior color!

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    At least you're set on the interior color!
    You know it...I love neon green. Grew up with '80s pop, neon hair accessories, jelly bracelets, Culture Club - those were the days!
    WenV and eWalker like this.

The Night Flight in Coyote is really eye-catching! It's making me like the NF more and more...mmm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    eWalker likes this.

kkintea,
    Sorry, that's a home made first-aid pouch - easy to do with a Sharpie china marker.

First a quick thank you to everyone who posts on these forums. I've learned so much from you all and everybody is so kind.

On to the Night Flight. I'm kind of obsessed with this little bag. So obsessed that I have a dyneema one with cubes on order. Not sure which one I will keep.

For some background on my packing style: I took a three week trip to the UK/Scotland last Autumn and used my S25 (steel dyneema/uv) and co-pilot (steel dyneema/steel dyneema). For day tripping I used my Portable Culture PCSB in steel dyneema. I liked the S25 okay, but all the pockets didn't work for me. I've since purchased a black dyneema/wasabi Smart Alec and that bag is my baby. It's my suitcase! I've taken three week long trips to three different climates and it worked perfectly for me.

Long story to say I was intrigued with the NF to see what it could hold. And here's my quick packing job. This would hold enough for weeks if the weather was mild. I'm assuming in my fake packing scenario here that I'm wearing a complete outfit with a light sweater. I'm impressed with this bag.

edited to add: The bag wasn't completely full. The pocket on the flap is empty and the right side pocket could have another bag or two of snacks, easily.

Name:  NFONE.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  76.9 KB

Name:  NF TWO.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  80.2 KB

Name:  night flight two.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  365.7 KB
    Last edited by Kippiann; 07-25-2014 at 01:18 PM. Reason: additional info

I wrote something long and eloquent (okay, maybe not) and it disappeared! Maybe it's somewhere in moderator land.

NF in the impossible to photo correctly color of Forest/steel.

Name:  NFONE.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  76.9 KB

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0