Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree1162Likes

Thread: Night Flight

I don't have any adorable babies, cats, or dogs to use as a backdrop, but if you're interested in some practice packing photos of the Black Dyneema NFTD, here they be (my wifi is acting up, so I'll post in small batches).

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  371.7 KB

Night Flight straight out of the box

Views: 635
Size:  789.8 KB

Night Flight w/the 2 packing cubes I ordered along w/a small Iberian Dyneema OP.
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

Views: 633
Size:  909.4 KB
    Practice packing my gym clothing. (Keep in mind, I'm a women's XS, petite size small to medium.)
    Work out pants, sleeveless work out top, small stuff sack w/soap, swirly dos, mini shampoo & conditioner, Kirkland/costco face wipes to take off my make up, and size 5 ASIC shoes. My usual Chocolate Chip Cliff Bar for needed munching.

I put the work out pants & top in one of the packing cubes w/lots of space left in the packing cube. I refuse to defile a Tom Bihn bag w/dirty shoes, so they'll reside in a Safeway bag.

Here's everything, with room to spare inside of the bag. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  805.4 KB I plan to use my mini Solar OP for my earrings, necklace, rings, etc.
    Last edited by pinkknits; 07-23-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

Babysitting practice pack...Name:  image.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  365.2 KB
    My fav light jacket that will make your eyes bleed from Target, my fav ugly but comfortable when it's hot maxi dress, Aveda hair product, make up bag, hair towel, wasabi stuff sack, 2 pairs of undies just in case, and a big comb for combing my curls once out of the shower (I usually wear the same shoes when I babysit overnight).

Views: 629
Size:  693.5 KB

And all packed away.

I really only needed 1 packing cube for each event, but if I was to use this as a personal carry on item on the plane, I would more than likely use them both. They both use up minimal space and I was able to fit my dress, undies, and hair towel in one packing cube. Not bad!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    New photos of the Night Flight are up! A couple of packing list/loadout photos + photos of each color combination.

Name:  nightflightsteel.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  59.7 KB
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    New photos of the Night Flight are up! A couple of packing list/loadout photos + photos of each color combination.

Name:  nightflightsteel.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  59.7 KB
    Commence drooling and futile exercise of purchasing restraint!!!
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Thanks to everyone for the photos. Cute babies, cute cats, cute dogs, and great photos of packed night flights, are all fantastic! Keep posting the photos, those of us who have ordered and are waiting for ours can sit around and dream about the bag and make mental packing lists. (Does anyone else get excited about packing lists? I do.)
    Y'all are awesome. Keep those photos coming!

Views: 609
Size:  934.6 KB

Light faded fast once I got home, but I just had to note the über cute pockets on the side of the pockets of the bag. Love it! Perfect place to throw snacks, odds and ends.

I look forward to taking a Black Dyneema family photo tomorrow w/my Black Dyneema SE,SCB, and NFTD tomorrow after work & working out. I like to think of it as "The Dark Knight Rises," or The Batman Ensemble.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Argh!!! After looking at the new photos, I now want one of each color combo...even if only in my dreams!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    My Night Flight came today and since I'm babysitting my grand daughter, I played around putting baby items in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkknits View Post
    Babysitting practice pack...
    Great photos! @Missy, you found a new market for the NFTD for families whose kids are too old for the Bumbo or Bebepod - and unlike most other diaper bags, this one really looks like a grownup bag! @pinkknits, I knew your photos would do much better justice to this bag than mine ever could! I look forward to seeing the ensemble lined up.

Just got my NFTD in Coyote. There are two comparison pictures to the Co-Pilot and Aeronaut 45. I also included one stuffed with my CPAP machine so you can see how this might fit...Name:  IMG_1166.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  916.8 KB

Another view...Name:  IMG_1164.jpg
Size:  940.4 KB

Name:  IMG_1177.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  928.1 KB

Final before closing with additional cube and stuff sack.

Name:  IMG_1176.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  791.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
    Another view...Name:  IMG_1164.jpg
Size:  940.4 KB

Name:  IMG_1177.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  928.1 KB
    Wait, was there a first aid TB pouch made or was that a DIY? I. Must. Have. It.

And, my NFTDTBAS just kicked into overdrive. Aaaaah! 4 more days of waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    * Favorite TB: Steel Little Swift * Latest TB: Nordic/Solar Synapse 25 * 2014 Wishlist: New 400d Color

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    @kkintea and @ilkyway, thanks. Glad you liked the photos. I get nervous posting pictures because I've never participated in a forum before, but TB forums are so entertaining, I figured is dive in. Hope you both love your bags. I look forward to more pictures.
    @Missy All your pictures get extra enabler points because of the great subjects (in addition to the bags)! Love the pictures!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Wait, was there a first aid TB pouch made or was that a DIY? I. Must. Have. It.

And, my NFTDTBAS just kicked into overdrive. Aaaaah! 4 more days of waiting.
    That looks to me like a DIY bit of shading to outline the cross. But it also looks as though that's a 1000d Crimson Cordura Medium Double Organizier Pouch, and I didn't think much of that fabric was still around. (I have a Small Double Organizer Pouch in Crimson 500d Cordura).
    eWalker likes this.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0