Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree300Likes

Thread: So what did you order?!

I've only seen azalea and cayenne in pictures, but I've seen kiwi in real life (thanks, Moose) and I can attest it is a most beautiful spring green, and that's coming from someone who ordinarily in not a fan of green shades.
    Moose likes this.
    So far: LS in black dyneema/iberian, SE in black/iberian, SSB in black dyneema, Vintage Buzz and numerous pouches, 3D cubes, straps.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    So I feel like I'm missing something. I've heard talk (well, type) of all sorts of colors I didn't even know existed! What, pray tell, is this Azalea you speak about? Also kiwi, cayenne, and all sorts of other wondrous colors! I think cayenne is an older color, yes? I really feel like I need a cheat sheet as I know I would request other colors of things if I only knew what they were!!
    Hi Holly!

Meet Azalea (in 1000d Cordura) -

and Kiwi (in 1050d Ballistic) -

Name:  brevekiwiblog.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  68.9 KB

and Cayenne (in 500d Cordura) -

Volunteer Moderator
    This isn't currently up to date, but this page shows various fabric colors.
    Holly likes this.
    -m

To me the Azalea looks darker in that photo than in real life. It really does remind me of the bright pink blooms on azaleas and bougainvillea. It is bright and cheerful!

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Hi Holly!

Meet Azalea (in 1000d Cordura) -

and Kiwi (in 1050d Ballistic) -

Name:  brevekiwiblog.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  68.9 KB

and Cayenne (in 500d Cordura) -

Thanks, Maverick! Isn't that funny--I love wasabi but find kiwi too bright...maybe it's the photo. Cayenne is lovely and I'm smitten with Azalea! Lots to love!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Washu View Post
    To me the Azalea looks darker in that photo than in real life. It really does remind me of the bright pink blooms on azaleas and bougainvillea. It is bright and cheerful!
    OK, Here's an alternative link to the punch? thread that shows Azalea, Turquoise, and Punch.
    Last edited by moriond; 07-02-2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Fixed link

@maverick, what is that bag you've shown in Kiwi? It looks very interesting. TIA!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Em View Post
    @maverick, what is that bag you've shown in Kiwi? It looks very interesting. TIA!
    That bag is the Breve for iPad. @maverick's video showing the Kiwi Breve can be seen here:

I have this bag in Cardinal, and they also offered it in Cork before it was discontinued. (I still use the 1" strap on other bags, too, so I have something less spaghetti-like for the Side Effect.)

moriond
    eWalker likes this.

Oh, how I loved punch. I wish I had managed to get something in punch before it was discontinued! A punch/kiwi Little Swift, or a punch SCB would rock my world.

Quote Originally Posted by Washu View Post
    Oh, how I loved punch. I wish I had managed to get something in punch before it was discontinued! A punch/kiwi Little Swift, or a punch SCB would rock my world.
    I cannot 'amen' this enough ;_;
    ISO: Turquoise/Cayenne MCB, Pine SCB, Kiwi LS, Ultrasuede LS, Pink Swift, Ego seat-belt buckle stripe, anything in Sage, Hemp, Crimson ballistic & Indigo ballistic

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    Can this be true? MY order has a shipping number, and it looks like everything including a30 and packing cube will ship today???
    Ok, I received my order tonight. Well actually half my order. The backordered A30 and packing cube are in fact on back order til mid august.
    eWalker likes this.

I have an MCB in Steel/Cayenne and the Cayenne is a really nice brick red color. Kinda orange-y and bright. I really like it a lot. The combo really works well with the "darker" colors like navy and forest/conifer. I'm really about color coordination. ^_^
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    Ok, I received my order tonight. Well actually half my order. The backordered A30 and packing cube are in fact on back order til mid august.
    That's disappointing! I'm still hoping the A30 and packing cubes may be available a little early, like hopefully the beginning of August so I'll have them in time for my trip. I find that a little frustrating-we wait and wait for new designs like the A30 to be introduced, then have to wait another month to 6 weeks before the bags are actually available. It's worth it in the end I know, I just hate waiting.

I just ordered my first TB bag, an Aeronaut 30 in Steel/UV. Now I need to order the matching Co-Pilot to go with it

Super Moderator
    With some gift cards from work, which I'd been hoarding for a while, bought Night Flight duffel, absolute strap (wanted another one of these ...), 2 key straps, and 2 double-pocket organizers, large and small. It's been a few years since my last Bihn fix, but the Night Flight design won me over. Like a few others, I admire but can't justify paying the price on the new Aeronaut; I'll have to "make do" (oh, sweet martyrdom!) with the Tri-Star Maybe one day; the A30 looks very sweet.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0