Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree300Likes

Thread: So what did you order?!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cucciasv View Post
    Yes, I don't know what it is about Wasabi, but every time I look at it (I have some wasabi straps), for some reason, the movie Exorcist comes to mind.
    I'm sure you can find someone who will offer to swap you your Wasabi keystraps for another color -- even more so if these are solid color 16" Cordura Wasabi keystraps.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cucciasv View Post
    I am very interested in the Night Flyer Duffel, and will probably pre-order one.

Also ... can't figure out what the Coyote color is like.
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    If you visit the Skookum website, you will see that one of the color choices for their duffles are all made of coyote. It's a desert color.
    You can also view a picture Darcy posted of the Night Flight Travel Duffel parts in Aubergine and Coyote being assembled.

HTH
    moriond
    eWalker likes this.

Can this be true? MY order has a shipping number, and it looks like everything including a30 and packing cube will ship today???

Quote Originally Posted by Moosezilla View Post
    Huh. I love me some wasabi! Now UV on the other hand...total ew. I try so hard to like it, but I can't. Sorry, UV!
    Add blue and red - ewwww....

Not enough love for greens - I still dream about a Forest/Wasabi Side Effect....
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

Kudos and much appreciation to the shipping folks at TB. I just received a "HURRAH! YOUR TOM BIHN ORDER HAS SHIPPED" email for the order I placed yesterday. Daylight Backpack and Q-Kit should arrive Thursday. "HURRAH!" indeed!
    Darcy and eWalker like this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    Can this be true? MY order has a shipping number, and it looks like everything including a30 and packing cube will ship today???
    Seriously?! What color a30 did you order?

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Seriously?! What color a30 did you order?
    Just got the " hurrah your order has shipped message". !!!!

Wendy, I went for aubergine/wasabi for a30. Also got daylight in black dyneema!
    scribe and eWalker like this.

No! Don't get rid of Wasabi! I love Wasabi. Love love love!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    No! Don't get rid of Wasabi! I love Wasabi. Love love love!
    Hear hear, Holly. Lots of Wasabi love here also!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

So what did you order?!

I love wasabi too! and solar, and nordic. ultraviolet is okay, but only in very small items like stuff sacks. All depends what outer colour they're paired with.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I love wasabi too! and solar, and nordic. ultraviolet is okay, but only in very small items like stuff sacks. All depends what outer colour they're paired with.
    We are all individuals, aren't we?! My three colors of choice are wasabi, ultraviolet, and steel dyneema. Nordic doesn't do it for me at all--just doesn't (although I appreciate the Nordic love all over the Forums!). I'm trying to like black dyneema but I find it too harsh where steel dyneema is perfect. Is it true steel dyneema is going away?

I hope beyond hope that additional new colors will become available in the near future!
    Last edited by Holly; 07-01-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Like @GoStanford...

Two orders, one for now and one for later. Now (already shipped) - Black Dyneema Daylight Backpack, Steel Lead Pocket, Steel Snake charmer, Coyote Organizer Pouches (three sizes). And for later - A30 & NFTD in black/steel and accessories for it (packing cubes, divider and Steel TLSS).

Already have pending until early August... A45 & CP and their accessories (mostly wasabi). Just need the Pilot to make itīs come back to complete my set!

At first I didnīt like the NFTD because it looked like a Gym bag but ended up ordering because it will do double duty as Gym EDC and Personal Items bag! Now I just hate it because it is not here yet!

The DLBP took me a while to justify as I just bought 2 Aeronaut PCBP and 2 WF PCBP, but I just loved the internal organization in such light bag, so I will just use the WF PCBP as BOB!
    Last edited by eWalker; 07-01-2014 at 10:26 PM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

eWalker, What is BOB?
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikepie View Post
    eWalker, What is BOB?
    Bug Out Bag!
    Last edited by eWalker; 07-01-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocks View Post
    lol that's what I like about it. If the French term "jolie laide" applied to colors, it would apply to wasabi!
    That's a great term... and I agree it probably applies to Wasabi.

While the color didn't initially leap out at me as a favorite, it has really grown on me... and I think it looks smashing paired with Black Dyneema exteriors.

What I like is that it is high visibility without being 'in-your-face' (like, um, Solar).

I always assumed it was a beloved color here, so am surprised by all the Wasabi Hate in this thread.

To each his own, of course -- color preference is such a subjective, personal thing -- but I do hope Wasabi will stick around for a good long time!
    Current Traveling Companions:
    Black Ballistic: Tri-Star (Iberian), Co-Pilot (Iberian)
    Steel Ballistic: Western Flyer (Iberian), Pilot (UV)
    Black Dyneema: Synapse25 (Wasabi), Pilot (Wasabi), Side Effect (Wasabi), PCSB

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0