Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Like Tree300Likes

Thread: So what did you order?!

Hi angrypawn: Welcome here! Wow Japan that is quite nice. You might have seen it already but if you want to, there are Bihnions here that will help you (if needed/wanted) with your packing (well maybe not the actuall packing but to be honest I would not even be supriced by that ;-)). I have learned so many things from the "what do I pack for a .....-long trip to ....?" We have quite some exparicanced packer here. And if you are one of thous yourself: we can always need another opionen/more ideas. By the way: your A45's will look stunning together!

@ scribe: I got two of these Q-Kits with my Daylighter and love them. I had to practice some real self-control not to add two more to my Pilot-Order last night. But I will get two more, when the Nightflight comes home to me. They are so great.

Hi Ilkyway! Thank you for the welcome I've read so many posts on this forum and find the information and the people tremendous! We'll be sure to post our packing list to get suggestions and ideas on how to improve. My goal is minimize weight without being extreme (e.g. 1 pants, 1 shirt, commando style ).

The Co-Pilot will be my ECD as well as my travel side back. It's primary purpose will be to hold my micro 4/3rds camera + 1 or 2 lenses. I've been looking for a camera bag that doesn't scream "camera bag!".

Btw, congrats to Germany for making it to the WC Finals

Thanks, I am so glad that it is not Netherlands we are up against. We have bad memories about that. But this way, we will see. Everything is open.

If you are into photography: Would like to see pictures of how you lay out your Co-Pilot as a camera bag.

Ilkyway
    eWalker likes this.

Absolutely!
    I did a quick test pack with the camera (pancake lens mounted) and my initial impression is that this is going to work out well. Stay tuned
    eWalker likes this.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0