Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Laundry bag

Laundry bag

This looks amazing. Brilliant design! Way to go, Bihners!

Very curious how the floating divider works and whether the whole bundle stays sausage-like (looks like it from the video) or if there is empty space as things move to the other side.
    eWalker likes this.

I think the latter, GoStanford--it seems to be a chameleon of a bag!
    Darcy and eWalker like this.

I think it must have like a travel-tray shaped soft bit inside that can push down to either end or stay in the middle as needed. Cool!

I think I'm going to love this laundry bag. I had an old Eddie Bauer Duffel that had an end pocket kind of like this... but this is way cooler, and much easier to clean.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Sorry: posed in the wrong threat.

Would the A30 laundry bag fit inside a Synapse 25, do you think?
    eWalker likes this.
    TB Gear: Synapse 25: Black Dyneema/Wasabi, Side Effect: Black/UV, 3D Clear Organizer Cube: Conifer, Double Organizer Pouches (S+M): Black

Ordered one in UV for my A45. Because that's how I roll... Laundry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Sorry: posed in the wrong threat.
    eWalker you have to STOP your refresh finger now. Everything is out in the open now. You can lower your blodpresher and stop liking EVERYTHING. I so much like your positive attitude and I loved your countdown-updates but a like for a Sorry? As sweet as this is it is it looks like your adrenalin-level is still a bit high.

With regards
    Ilkyway

Prototype in video is wasabi, and it's available for order in steel or UV. Maybe other Dyneema colors down the road?

eWalker you have to STOP your refresh finger now. Everything is out in the open now. You can lower your blodpresher and stop liking EVERYTHING. I so much like your positive attitude and I loved your countdown-updates but a like for a Sorry? As sweet as this is it is it looks like your adrenalin-level is still a bit high.

With regards
    Ilkyway
    Kkkkk All right calming down now!
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Would the A30 laundry bag fit inside a Synapse 25, do you think?
    I think the A30 laundry bag should fit pretty well inside a Synapse 25. The long dimension (11.8" x 5.5" x 5.5" / 300 x 140 x 140 mm) is about the same size as the long dimension of the Small Western Flyer Packing Cube. I think you could fit it on the bottom of Synapse 25 (in the main compartment). This is a little bigger (wider -- 5.5" vs. 5") than a Co-Pilot cross-section (Co-Pilot is 12" x 10" x 5" / 300 x 255 x 125 mm), but I think it could fit (assumes you haven't tried to stuff the outside front bottom pocket so full that its contents impinge on the main Synapse 25 compartment. Darcy or the TB crew could probably check this for you.

I would think it is all about how stuffed you made it!

With regards
    Ilkyway
    Ilkyway, you are too funny! I love it!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Thanks @moriond! That makes sense. Once my S25 arrives (in transit!), I'll figure out how everything fits into it. Then I might just be contemplating that Laundry Bag again....
    eWalker likes this.
    TB Gear: Synapse 25: Black Dyneema/Wasabi, Side Effect: Black/UV, 3D Clear Organizer Cube: Conifer, Double Organizer Pouches (S+M): Black

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0