Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Laundry bag

I just saw the new bags announced and I find the laundry bag very interesting.
    eWalker likes this.
    Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    eWalker you have to STOP your refresh finger now. Everything is out in the open now. You can lower your blodpresher and stop liking EVERYTHING. I so much like your positive attitude and I loved your countdown-updates but a like for a Sorry? As sweet as this is it is it looks like your adrenalin-level is still a bit high.

With regards
    Ilkyway
    Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    Kkkkk All right calming down now!
    I was very tempted to like the 'sorry' too after that, it's so hilarious! I could feel eWalker's excitement over at this part of the world too lol
    BTW, I hope your medical went well, eWalker!

Back to topic, does anyone think the TLSS could possibly replace the need for packing cubes totally? I find myself stuffing clothing into Stuff Sacks most of the time, and now that this has made its appearance, I'm wondering if I should even try out dedicated packing cubes at all.

I too odered the laundry bag for the A45..I thought I better chose the bigger one...if I have less space I just put less in it.

Vivelly, I too ordered the larger one. Seems to me, that multiple other sizes are not really needed. Just stuff less stuff into the big one and it will be smaller! Since it is a rounded bag rather than a cube, seems that it would makes less difference for it to "fit" your bag.

That is the same reason I ordered the larger one too. I think it is going to be pretty handy.
    eWalker likes this.
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel • BB • S25 in black dyneema • S19 in black/iberian • LCB in steel parapack/iberian • CP in navy ballistic/solar • Swift in steel dyneema • LS in Aubergine • SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar • TTs • various pouches/key straps/YSSs • iPad mini cache • LSBs, SSBs • PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema • 360mm Quiver •

This!
    I so needed something like this on the trip I just came back from. I fit an ungodly amount of stuff in my roller board suitcase thanks to packing cubes, but I had the um, dirty underclothing problem. One of these bad boys would fix me up right! Next order I'm gonna have to get one.
    Ginkgo and vivelly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    I was very tempted to like the 'sorry' too after that, it's so hilarious! I could feel eWalker's excitement over at this part of the world too lol
    BTW, I hope your medical went well, eWalker!
    LOL don΄t worry... you were right I was reading posts (and hitting like) like a machine gun that day!!

Back to topic, does anyone think the TLSS could possibly replace the need for packing cubes totally? I find myself stuffing clothing into Stuff Sacks most of the time, and now that this has made its appearance, I'm wondering if I should even try out dedicated packing cubes at all.
    That idea crossed my mind also... I am not sure... I never used packing cubes because I always used the "bundle" method. I have ordered various packing cubes and stuff sacks to find out what works best, but unfortunately I will only be able to do this on Mid to late August.

But the versatility of this new sack is very promising!!
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

I was looking at this for a while, but lucky I didn't get it! Will be getting a laundry bag whenever I next make an order!

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    LOL don΄t worry... you were right I was reading posts (and hitting like) like a machine gun that day!!

That idea crossed my mind also... I am not sure... I never used packing cubes because I always used the "bundle" method. I have ordered various packing cubes and stuff sacks to find out what works best, but unfortunately I will only be able to do this on Mid to late August.

But the versatility of this new sack is very promising!!
    And here I am bundling into packing cubes. I find security won't think twice about opening up the main luggage, but they will think twice before the extra hassle of opening a packing cube.
    eWalker likes this.

The Packing Cubes are essential for clothes that need to be folded so they don't wrinkle.

The only exceptions would be merino or other wool or crinkle cotton clothing.

Stuff Sack are wonderful for foundation garments, workout/swim clothes, scarves and the smaller ones for phones or hair accessories.

The 3D Cubes are better for jewellery and the Double Organizer Pouches or Organizer Pouches more efficient for flat things like SD cards...

The Laundry Bag is a ingenious idea, great way to replace disposable plastic bags.

I thought it could be used as a drying rack between two hotel hangers or on the back of a chair facing a sunny window or, the air conditioner or, a fan or heater by clipping one half of a Double Carabiner on each drawstring and securing the other half to whatever anchor is handy.
    Last edited by backpack; 07-03-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    The Laundry Bag is a ingenious idea, great way to replace disposable plastic bags. It can also be used as a drying rack between two hotel hangers or on the back of a chair facing a sunny window or the air conditioner or fan or heater.
    Got me curious, but didn΄t get the picture, could you elaborate just a bit, please, please!?
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    The Packing Cubes are essential for clothes that need to be folded so they don't wrinkle.

The only exceptions would be merino or other wool or crinkle cotton clothing.

Stuff Sack are wonderful for foundation garments, workout/swim clothes, scarves and the smaller ones for phones or hair accessories.

The 3D Cubes are better for jewellery and the Double Organizer Pouches or Organizer Pouches more efficient for flat things like SD cards...

The Laundry Bag is a ingenious idea, great way to replace disposable plastic bags. It can also be used as a drying rack between two hotel hangers or on the back of a chair facing a sunny window or the air conditioner or fan or heater.
    I cant quite envision how you use it as a drying rack...

I think the idea is to tie both of the strings that close the laundry sack to the bar of a hanger or two chairs so that the sack is suspended between. If the tension is just right, one could presumably use the sack as an line to hang clothes from.

Or that's how I would try to MacGyver the TLSS into a drying rack.
    so far: small clear OP (steel), small padded OP, small and medium DOP (burnt orange), Side Effect (black/steel), Synapse 19 (burnt orange/steel), Synapse 25 (burnt orange/steel)

want: Aeronaut 30 (black/steel), more BURNT ORANGE: OPs, keystraps, Side Effect, Ballistic Nylon, 200d Dyneema

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    I think the idea is to tie both of the strings that close the laundry sack to the bar of a hanger or two chairs so that the sack is suspended between. If the tension is just right, one could presumably use the sack as an line to hang clothes from.

Or that's how I would try to MacGyver the TLSS into a drying rack.
    I don't have the TL Stuff Sack and was hoping Moriond and now Aeon could MacGyverize it using their own ingenuity.
    I said clothes but I was thinking more about drying lightweight pieces such as socks.
    Aeon likes this.

Could this be used in a tristar? That's what I have.
    jmoz likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0