Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree397Likes

Thread: Starting up the 24 hour countdown clock

Starting up the 24 hour countdown clock

As long as there are no delays in the promised announcement, we are now down to 24 hours til the Big Announcement.
    So far: LS in black dyneema/iberian, SE in black/iberian, SSB in black dyneema, Vintage Buzz and numerous pouches, 3D cubes, straps.

Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

I would be more excited/nervous/anxious about the debut were I not already excited/nervous/anxious/stressed about beginning a move halfway across the country on Tuesday. But somehow I think I'll find time to check the webpage around 1pm Pacific Time.
    Janine and eWalker like this.

@ snowbot: good luck with your move! I'm moving too, on Wednesday. I am going literally 1/2 mile away but you would think I'm relocating to Lapland or something. I assure you that you're handling it about 1,000% better than me.
    😭😭😭

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jeff A likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    I would be more excited/nervous/anxious about the debut were I not already excited/nervous/anxious/stressed about beginning a move halfway across the country on Tuesday. But somehow I think I'll find time to check the webpage around 1pm Pacific Time.
    @snowbot I wish you all the best on your move!
    snowbot likes this.

woohoo!! Hoping there won't be a several month wait to actually get the new items.

I must stop refreshing this forum NEW POST search. It is getting sad. I will turn off the computer and do my dishes and go to bed, and then restart the process in the morning!! (which will be like 10 hours too early to hear anything--see other posts regarding sad East Coasters...)

1 PM? Oh no! I will be in a meeting. Wonder if it is too late to reschedule... Or I could just be late... You know, I think I am starting to feel sickly [cough]... Perhaps something I ate... May have to make a hasty exit around TB announcement time tomorrow.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    1 PM? Oh no! I will be in a meeting. Wonder if it is too late to reschedule... Or I could just be late... You know, I think I am starting to feel sickly [cough]... Perhaps something I ate... May have to make a hasty exit around TB announcement time tomorrow.
    Just refer to your iPad or laptop frequently to "check stuff" while in the meeting. But do try to keep a poker face, and absolutely refrain from squeeing if your dream bag and color combo debuts

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    But do try to keep a poker face, and absolutely refrain from squeeing if your dream bag and color combo debuts
    I will do my best, @icebeng, but all bets are off if I get ANY whiff of an Aubergine Aeronaut 30!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Snowbot, Badger, I cannot begin to count the number of times I've moved. I'll just say, as a kid I went to at least 10 schools in 12 years. The number of moves went up from there. It can be stressfull but iis is a fresh start too. I hope it goes well for both of you. Relax and take a deep breath, it's an adventure.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    I blocked the afternoon for my annual complete medical checkup and the place just happens to have a great wifi (I am taking notebook + additional cell batteries just in case)!

Darcy is so quite these past days I hope they have more fun then stress over their in Seattle right now. I vision an ants-nest working ants running all over the place to get everything just right and humming a cheery tune while doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Darcy is so quite these past days I hope they have more fun then stress over their in Seattle right now. I vision an ants-nest working ants running all over the place to get everything just right and humming a cheery tune while doing so.
    Since I holding on to my Christmas image I kind of stuck with Christmas carols! Oh boy! I wish I could sleep the next 10 hrs!!

one more sleep.....!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0