Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree397Likes

Thread: Starting up the 24 hour countdown clock

TB should have a live event, unboxing of the bags & accessories!!
    eWalker likes this.
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

Just a reminder....within about 30 minutes of the official announcement I'll post a review of the Aeronaut 30 on my website. The review is done, I'm just waiting for updated links.

You can also ask me any questions you have about the bag.

I also have one of the other items being announced today and that review will be up in a day or two.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    Just a reminder....within about 30 minutes of the official announcement I'll post a review of the Aeronaut 30 on my website. The review is done, I'm just waiting for updated links.

I also have one of the other items being announced today and that review will be up in a day or two.
    I've been refreshing your website too ..... just in case you slipped up ;0)

Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post

hm. show off.

cruel. that is just cruel.... found your website
    Last edited by meekasmom; 06-30-2014 at 11:35 AM.
    eWalker likes this.

I should be studying for comps, but I keep hitting re-fresh and reading the forums... must remember that if I fail out of grad school, I will not be able to afford any TB bags in the future. Must have self-control!

Quote Originally Posted by monaheel View Post
    I should be studying for comps, but I keep hitting re-fresh and reading the forums... must remember that if I fail out of grad school, I will not be able to afford any TB bags in the future. Must have self-control!
    Go study, monaheel. Your logic is very sound. I will go fold my laundry to be an encouragement to you.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Name:  teaser.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  31.8 KB

A hint (and inspiration).
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Haha thanks - it's appreciated! I am logging off and hitting the books. Hope you all have fun shopping - I will live vicariously through you later. =)

Quote Originally Posted by gochicken View Post
    Go study, monaheel. Your logic is very sound. I will go fold my laundry to be an encouragement to you.
    haraya likes this.

I cannot believe my administrative assistant scheduled a meeting for me AT THE CRITICAL HOUR!!!!

This may be the fastest client meeting ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

Great book! The hint is in it? Or in the name? NF?
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

oh!! that is the name of the NFTD!! Night flight (something, something!!)
    haraya and eWalker like this.

NFTD... Night Flight.....something

Yes, I am folding... socks sorted, underwear and t-shirts done.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

what do I win?? a free bag? please?!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

OOOOoooo, NFTD ..... Night Flight Something Something???

I think I'll still go with Travel Duffel for the TD :P

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0