Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Like Tree397Likes

Thread: Starting up the 24 hour countdown clock

I am very impressed: we new the Aeronout 30 was coming and looks familiar and glorios. I think it might be the right travelbag for my girls. AND there is the duffel: it has written camera bag all over it (for me). Not a camera bag with which I would go out for a long walk in the nature but we have to take pictures of our cattle ever so often and this is a nice camera bag for the car.
    And I just plane love the stuff sacks. Dirty and clean... problem solved and even color-coded pulls! AND a coin-wallet! It is small, it is cute and it will be very useful for us Euroniens anyway.

I am not sure about the backpack jet but that is just because I have so gourges backpacks from Tom Bihn that the competition is quite hight there... but to be honest I maybe just tell me this so I do not end up buying ALL the new stuff at once.

Thank you Tom Bihn for:
    1. Making this in such a fun event.
    2. Doing bags that own up and exceeds the build up expectations.
    3. Mirroring in the new bags some of the bags/features your customers had asked for.
    4. Taking your time to get this right and being on time at once. I have seen so many promises in and out of the Internet made and broken that it still amazes me that you keep yours even so I have seen it so many times now.

Never had so much fun in making my credit-card sweat a little.

Ilkyway

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    I love the look of the Q-Kit - I'd been hoping for a TB change purse, so this would be a great option. Might have to wait until the Pilot is back in stock, though, to make it worth the cost of shipping it to the UK
    Have a group buy for the U.S get together!
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Have a group buy for the U.S get together!
    Alas I'm not in the US long enough for a TB order. OTOH I'm collecting a previous order plus a forum "trade" (a bag for a TB voucher), so I'm getting my money's worth out of the trip!
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    Love the bag! Love the review! Good work, Frank II!
    Holly likes this.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Oh man..thats the thing if everything happens overnight (I knew I should have stayed awake)..so much to catch up on..and I have to go to work.....:-((((((
    Ilkyway likes this.

I have to admit, I am salivating a little at that Daylight Backpack! I can totally see using that for knitting! And for day trips where I don't want to have a heavy load. My back is not a happy camper at all these days. Can I have a Synapse 19 and the new pack at the same time? Will I always be torn over which one to carry? Oh! First world problems!

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Are you the first confirmed order on the new gear, then? How exciting to look at these new bags and videos!
    I don't know. If I am, do I get a prize? Can't wait to get it. Also got the divider. Very cool bag.
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Starting up the 24 hour countdown clock

Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post
    I have to admit, I am salivating a little at that Daylight Backpack! I can totally see using that for knitting! And for day trips where I don't want to have a heavy load. My back is not a happy camper at all these days. Can I have a Synapse 19 and the new pack at the same time? Will I always be torn over which one to carry? Oh! First world problems!
    I have an S19 too, but got the Daylight for the heck of it. I liked the PCBP-ish design coupled with slight tapering at the top. (It looks kinda retro, especially in orange) I also felt it would be a nice change on days where I want to dunk everything in a light sack. Aaand, unlike most day packs, this has a /usefully/ large front pocket. (Cf Eastpak.)

But I may just be justifying my purchase to myself *coughs*
    Last edited by adalangdon; 06-30-2014 at 02:34 PM.
    ISO: Old TB stuff! But especially Turquoise/Cayenne MCB, Pine MCB, Kiwi, Ultrasuede LSes, Pink Swift, Ego seat belt buckle strips, anything in Sage, Hemp, Crimson ballistic & Indigo ballistic

Aaahhhh!!!Blog post is up!!

ETA: I was a little late to the party (hadn't refreshed my screen), but it's fun to see all the squee!!
    Last edited by haraya; 06-30-2014 at 09:50 PM.
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Meanie? I'll have you know I'm positively diabolical, thanks 😈

Attachment 6858

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice X-Files reference! +1
    eWalker likes this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I read most of this thread already knowing the happy ending--I didn't have internet access for the 24 hours surrounding the releases--but I've enjoyed its excitement, humor, and camaraderie so much. I really like the way eWalker's clocks punctuate the excitement, drawing the reader's awareness back to the passage of time and the increasing suspense. I was sorry to miss the fun of the anticipation, but I think the instant gratification of reading this all in one sitting makes up for it nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by Linden View Post
    I read most of this thread already knowing the happy ending--I didn't have internet access for the 24 hours surrounding the releases--but I've enjoyed its excitement, humor, and camaraderie so much. I really like the way eWalker's clocks punctuate the excitement, drawing the reader's awareness back to the passage of time and the increasing suspense. I was sorry to miss the fun of the anticipation, but I think the instant gratification of reading this all in one sitting makes up for it nicely!
    Itīs was fun indeed!! I was doing my medical check up while making the countdown, if the hospital had a psychiatric division, I would get myself in trouble!!
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Everyone - it looks like for the 5 new TB bag unveilings, we broke a record for people on the TB website. From the stats at the bottom of the forum page:

Most users ever online was 14,476, 07-01-2014 at 08:16 PM.

It's like the line-ups at the Apple Store when new iPhones come out - except virtual!

Cheers!
    Zephyr/SA/BB (Black/Black/Steel), S25/TS/WF/A45 (Black/Iberian), CPF (Black/Indigo/Steel), EB (Black/Steel/Steel), CP (Black/Steel), Ego (Black/Black/Steel with Indigo Stripe), Vertical & Horizontal Brain Cells, Vertical and Horizontal FS, Camera I/O, PCBP/PCSB/TT (400d Nordic), SE (Black/Iberian), Lead's Pocket (Black), Tall YSS (Iberian)

Cool! I did wonder whether we would crash the website!! Hope Tom Bihners feel the love.
    eWalker likes this.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0