Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By CoolB
  • 1 Post By Moose
  • 1 Post By darwin

Thread: Huzzah! Aeronaut on the way!

Huzzah! Aeronaut on the way!

I ordered the steel/steel aeronaut the other week along with some packing cubes so I could venture into the wonderful world of carry on only travel for a couple trips later this year. Well, when I placed the order the aeronaut and one of the packing cubes were listed as back ordered until late June/early July, but that still should have given me plenty of time to get them for the first trip in early August. So, imagine my surprise and delight to get an email today saying that my order had shipped.

Thanks again Tom Bihn team, I'm looking forward to trying out the aeronaut and pairing it with my checkpoint flyer. Not to mention saving money on checking baggage.

Congrats, I find that the TB folks have a solid habit of under promising and always over delivering.
    eWalker likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Congrats, I find that the TB folks have a solid habit of under promising and always over delivering.
    That mindset keeps everyone happy and pleasantly surprised with the results. I've used the same mentality in work for many years. When you over promise and under deliver, people get upset.
    eWalker likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0