Thread: Super Ego color

Super Ego color

Can anyone tell me what's the color combination of the Super Ego in this photo?
    This is from the OhGizmo review.

I'm not quite sure but it looks like a Black/Steel/reflective strip color combo to me.

Cobos
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The color combo in that photo is Black/Steel/Wasabi with a Wasabi strip on the bag, and a reflective strip on the floor next to the bag.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks for the replies. I finally took the plunge and ordered the Super Ego.

Got my Super Ego yesterday. It really is big. Slightly bigger than the backpack I use everyday.

Just curious, how many of these Super Egos have been sold? Or is this a trade secret?

Quote Originally Posted by djca View Post
    Got my Super Ego yesterday. It really is big. Slightly bigger than the backpack I use everyday.

Just curious, how many of these Super Egos have been sold? Or is this a trade secret?
    Is it too big? Just right? What do you think of it in general?

There are many Tom Bihn Super Egos out there in the world. It's one of our most popular products.
    Last edited by Darcy; 11-21-2006 at 03:28 PM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Is it too big? Just right? What do you think of it in general?

There are many Tom Bihn Super Egos out there in the world. It's one of our most popular products.
    If it was slightly smaller, it would have been perfect (at least for my size). But it's OK as I like to bring a lot of stuff with me.

One question: Regarding the set of pockets (some for pens, some for larger items) inside the front compartment, are there really supped to be only 6 pockets --- with the extreme left and right divisions closed/sewn into the inner wall?

Quote Originally Posted by djca View Post
    One question: Regarding the set of pockets (some for pens, some for larger items) inside the front compartment, are there really supped to be only 6 pockets --- with the extreme left and right divisions closed/sewn into the inner wall?
    Yes. That's the way it is designed. If the very ends were left open as pockets, you'd be able to put things in there that would be almost impossible to get back out.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0