Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree579Likes

Thread: Update on Backorders

Wow, that's really a TDF Swift <3

I have to say that I've been surprised by Kiwi. I decided to give it a shot by getting a Kiwi Knitting Tool Pouch, although I dislike Wasabi's type of yellow-green. Well, I found myself loving the borderline-fluorescent lime green of Kiwi! Would get a piece of carry-on luggage in Kiwi; it would probably be the loudest bag on the plane, ha.

Wow. They do shine through. Looking more closely, I can see a tiny bit of reflection on one now...
    eWalker likes this.

Adalangdon, you really do need some kiwi. It is a great color. Sturbridge is also a recent kiwi convert. I've had a kiwi/steel Swift for awhile. I wanted aubergine also but love kiwi so much I went with kiwi/kiwi/uv instead. I've even been lucky enough to be able to get some pouches recently.
    eWalker likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

I hear so much kiwi....I think its time to introduce you all to our NZ icon: The Kiwi!

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  4.4 KBName:  images.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  8.6 KB

They are so dang cute even if they aren't green.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

They are! :-) They are nocturnal and elusive..difficult to see ..unlike the colour kiwi.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    They are so dang cute even if they aren't green.

The fruit is delicious and the birds are adorable!

Are they "petable" ?

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

BTW why are our bags colors tending to food now?

. Chocolate
    . Orange
    . Kiwi
    . Wasabi
    . Plum

Hmmmm.... solar could be banana or mango, Iberian could be water melon or strawberry...

I probably would like a blueberry bag!

Enough! This line of thinking is getting me hungry!

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    Last edited by eWalker; 06-20-2014 at 05:39 AM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

I don't even really like green, but Moose made me into a kiwi fan. It is such a brilliant color.
    Walker and eWalker like this.

Oh, boy. I keep coming back to look at this green and purple Swift and LS combo. This is incredibly gorgeous!

"Hmmmm.... solar could be banana or mango, Iberian could be water melon or strawberry..."

Iberian is tomato according to one of my co workers ( who is now more Bihn familiar than she'd like )
    eWalker likes this.
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

Fwiw, idc :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    💬
    Forrest Green Tri-Star, Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. Black Dyneema Daylight BP. As always, more TB stuff on order!

Hi Tbinhers!

I'm new to the Tom Binh world and I must be one of the newbies that broke the camels back and prompted this thread. I'm looking forward to receiving my rather large order from Seattle.

I ordered two Tri-Stars (Black/Solar & Navy/Solar) and a Black/Solar Co-Pilot as well as a Navy/Solar Side Effect. I was not at all planning on purchasing the SE. When I first saw it online I dismissed it thinking that there is no way I'd be wearing a fanny pack. But then I headed over to the forums and heard forumnites gushing over this SE and that's when I saw it's potential. Wow I didn't have to wear it fanny pack style..ok I'm sold. Glad I ordered when I did because a couple of days later this thread appeared

I'm not sure if the Black/Solar Tri-Star will be available as the TBCrew have been in contact with me. I kindly explained that the Black Tri-Star would be for my husband and I chose a conservative colour as he'll be flying to Europe for work. If worse comes to worse then Steel/Ultraviolet would be a last resort sub in if everything goes south but not sure how much he'll dig the Ultraviolet interior. Any men out there have ultraviolet linings on their luggage and are happy with it?. Also, there's no question that the Navy/Solar is mine...lol I am not giving that colour combination up to my DH. I'm a big fan of Solar, possibly because the exterior colours I chose were conservative on purpose so I definitely wanted the interior colour to scream and what better choice to achieve that than Solar?

There's a bevy of other stuff I ordered (namely the DOPs). I was inspired by the photos on the blog of the many ways DOPs can be used. A Tri-Star Backpack/Travel Cube in Iberian (another unisex colour that I like), Travel Stuff Sacks, Travel Trays (Solar & Ultraviolet) and a Horizontal Brain Cell. Oh yes the 3D Clear Organizer for Toiletries. I'm missing others but those where the main orders.

I also enjoy crotchet so I'm definitely interested in the Swift or Little Swift for the future. Sounds like the Kiwi swift is trending
    I had seriously considered the Swift as my Personal Bag on flight but knew it wasn't practical/safe for travel (no zippers just an open top ) so I had to unfortunately nix that idea.

Anyway, just thought I'd write a note and introduce myself to the forum!

Cheers!
    soleilmoon (soleil = sun so yup I'm in Team Solar camp)

I really hope this is a sign that the Swift (and Little Swift - pretty please) will be available in Kiwi again!
    Swift: Plum/Olive, Cardinal/Hemp
    Little Swift: Hemp. Azalea, Aubergine
    Imago: Olive/Cayenne, Black/Wasabi
    MCB: Turquoise
    SCB: Olive Parapack/Wasabi

Quote Originally Posted by soleilmoon View Post
    Hi Tbinhers!

I'm new to the Tom Binh world and I must be one of the newbies that broke the camels back and prompted this thread. I'm looking forward to receiving my rather large order from Seattle.

Any men out there have ultraviolet linings on their luggage and are happy with it?.

Cheers!
    soleilmoon (soleil = sun so yup I'm in Team Solar camp)
    Hi and welcome in.

My Tri Star is Steel/UV and I really like it,it is a lot more subdued than you might think.

Everyone who has seen mine covets it of course and it is maybe my favorite of the lining colors although my Navy/Solar Synapse 19 is pretty sweet too!

You will like them all,I promise.
    I know I do,I like the ones I don't like even?

Ed

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0