Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree579Likes

Thread: Update on Backorders

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    In stock as of today (but probably not for long)

Tri-Star in Black/Steel, Aubergine/Wasabi, Navy/Iberian, and Forest/Ultraviolet

Side Effect in Black Dyneema/Wasabi
    Great news @Darcy!

Every product that is back in stock seems like one step closer to the debut of the new bags!

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    vivelly likes this.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

I am so over the top excited! My back order from April 1 is arriving today (just in time for my trip, as I leave tonight!)! I haven't checked in ever so long on the status and couldn't believe when I opened my order information that there was a tracking number. Even more exciting was when I clicked on the tracking number, it showed "out for delivery!" Now those words are music to my ears!!!!

I'm execting a mish mash of things, and I don't know what I'm most excited for. Is it the Nordic Travel Tray or the Nordic PCSB? Or is it the Black/UV Little Swift? Maybe it's the Steel/UV Side Effect? Or even possibly the new small double organizer pouch in wasabi? Decisions, decisions!

One thing I know for sure, that Little Swift will be my EDC on my travels along with my Nordic Pilot for my luggage. I'm taking son, son's best friend, and best friend's mom on a college exploratory trip. We're checking out New College in Sarasota and Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton. Alongside (actually stuffed inside) my trusty Pilot will be my Large Nordic Shop Bag to catch any detritus along the way like brochures, notes, souvenirs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post
    I am so over the top excited! My back order from April 1 is arriving today (just in time for my trip, as I leave tonight!)! I haven't checked in ever so long on the status and couldn't believe when I opened my order information that there was a tracking number. Even more exciting was when I clicked on the tracking number, it showed "out for delivery!" Now those words are music to my ears!!!!

I'm execting a mish mash of things, and I don't know what I'm most excited for. Is it the Nordic Travel Tray or the Nordic PCSB? Or is it the Black/UV Little Swift? Maybe it's the Steel/UV Side Effect? Or even possibly the new small double organizer pouch in wasabi? Decisions, decisions!

One thing I know for sure, that Little Swift will be my EDC on my travels along with my Nordic Pilot for my luggage. I'm taking son, son's best friend, and best friend's mom on a college exploratory trip. We're checking out New College in Sarasota and Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton. Alongside (actually stuffed inside) my trusty Pilot will be my Large Nordic Shop Bag to catch any detritus along the way like brochures, notes, souvenirs, etc.
    You'll be down in my neck of the woods! I'm at Florida International University. Pack an umbrella; it's rainy season here in Southern Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    You'll be down in my neck of the woods! I'm at Florida International University. Pack an umbrella; it's rainy season here in Southern Florida.
    Believe me, I know! I'm coming from the St. Augustine area. It's an easy trip, as I'll be doing it with a vehicle. I'll keep umbrellas at the ready. My middle Pilot pouch is being utilized currently for my flat iron, brush, and retainers.

Just received a Iberian #1 TSS AND a black TT that I forgot was on back order! Happy Dance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    💬
    Forrest Green Tri-Star, Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. Black Dyneema Daylight BP. As always, more TB stuff on order!

Got that wonderful email with my UPS tracking number tonight. My backorder has shipped! .... Baby (aubergine SA) come to mama!!!!!

Another black/aubergine SA...I'm sensing a pattern here
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by heparker View Post
    Just received a Iberian #1 TSS AND a black TT that I forgot was on back order! Happy Dance![IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/19/ha2e4eme.
    Nice new items! Forgive me, but this TT looks like 200d steel, not 400d black, fwiw.
    haraya likes this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Nice new items! Forgive me, but this TT looks like 200d steel, not 400d black, fwiw.
    Concur. The diagonal patterning is a dead giveaway!
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Back order slated for late July arrived!

Swift Kiwi/UV, LS aubergine wasabi, matching double zip OPs, 1 large nordic shop bag, 2 large black shop bags.

I am glad I returned the Swift in navy blue/iberian parapack and got it in the Kiwi/UV instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Back order slated for late July arrived!
    Those inverted color Swift/LS are very smart-looking! Very nice color coordination!
    Walker and eWalker like this.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Those inverted color Swift/LS are very smart-looking! Very nice color coordination!
    I was thinking the same thing, and getting a little jealous. . .lovely combinations, and they do work well together!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

You can get a double zip w/o a clear front pocket? I had no idea...
    eWalker likes this.

I can see a hint of reflectivity in the upper left corners of the aubergine OPs (i.e. they have the clear urethane fronts), I'm guessing it's just the way the light fell that makes the green OPs look like they're solid fabric...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Sloth View Post
    You can get a double zip w/o a clear front pocket? I had no idea...
    Last edited by haraya; 06-19-2014 at 09:39 PM.

@Yoda Sloth, they all have clear fronts. The colors, particularly the Kiwi, are so vibrant that they shine through the clear front.

I do luv my new Swift in Kiwi/UV but I think the LS in Kiwi/UV will be drop dead gorgeous and cute. How about it, Darcy?

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0