Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree579Likes

Thread: Update on Backorders

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Sorry, David! If I guessed now, there's a good chance I could be wrong. Not anytime very soon, though.
    Thank 'ee very kindly Ma'am..."not anytime very soon" is a good enough indicator!

As this is another stealth purchase, it means that I can make my plans even more thorough without drawing the attention of The Long Haired General. Vive la revolucion!

D.

Question about Nordic and Black Travel Trays

Question for those who have a Nordic or Black Travel Tray: Since they're in stock now, I'm considering one of them. But given that they 400d Dyneema instead of 200d like the other colors, I wonder if they function as well, (example, closing up and cinching, flattening, flexibility, etc)? And are they noticeably heavier? Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    eWalker likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Wow! I'm guessing that the PCSB in Steel is 200d Dyneema? A lot of people will pick up on the S19 in Burnt Orange/Steel. and, so glad to see the Little Swift back in stock.
    That's right: the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag is back to being made out of 200d Dyneema/nylon. Because it's a Packing Cube, we feel it's really at its best made out of our lighter 200d Dyneema/nylon.

And yes!!! re: the Little Swift. I know a lot of people were waiting for it.
    eWalker likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Back in stock as of today!

Side Effect in Black/Iberian and Black/Wasabi
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

More bags back in stock . . .

Synapse 19, Black/Iberian and Burnt Orange/Steel
    Darcy, the Synapse 19 in Black/Iberian - is it cordura or dyneema? I am guessing the former, but you specified cordura on the others, so I am curious.

I am hanging on and hoping for the Synapse 19 in cocoa cordura/wasabi but if the current Synapse 19 in Black/Iberian is in fact Black Dyneema/Iberian, I am in serious trouble .
    eWalker likes this.

More bags back in stock as of today…
    Synapse 19, Burnt Orange/Steel
    Darcy, Darcy, Darcy, Darcy, Darcy ...

I love you (and the all TB Crew), I really do, but WHY oh WHY did you do this to me???

I just purchased a Vitamix this morning and I thought I should give my wallet some time to recover, but I know there will be no resisting the lure to purchase a Burnt Orange S19.

(You know, I'll love you even more if you can let me know when a new Burnt Orange offering is coming around the corner. Pretty please with a cherry on top?)
    so far: small clear OP (steel), small padded OP, small and medium DOP (burnt orange), Side Effect (black/steel), Synapse 19 (burnt orange/steel), Synapse 25 (burnt orange/steel)

want: Aeronaut 30 (black/steel), more BURNT ORANGE: OPs, keystraps, Side Effect, Ballistic Nylon, 200d Dyneema

Back in stock as of today!

Side Effect in Black/Iberian and Black/Wasabi
    Just noticed this -

YEAH!!!!!

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

Off to check the bank balance....

checked balance -

does TB do layaways?
    Last edited by eightspokedb; 06-13-2014 at 02:41 PM.
    scribe and eWalker like this.
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

Quote Originally Posted by latte828 View Post
    Question for those who have a Nordic or Black Travel Tray: Since they're in stock now, I'm considering one of them. But given that they 400d Dyneema instead of 200d like the other colors, I wonder if they function as well, (example, closing up and cinching, flattening, flexibility, etc)? And are they noticeably heavier? Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    I have both, as of a couple days ago. I love the Nordic! (I know, everyone is surprised.) I have compared it to my UV, and I can't see any difference in shape, stiffness, or scrunchability. I'm not sure I would notice the difference.
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    I have both, as of a couple days ago. I love the Nordic! (I know, everyone is surprised.) I have compared it to my UV, and I can't see any difference in shape, stiffness, or scrunchability. I'm not sure I would notice the difference.
    Hollie: Thank you for your feedback! It's very helpful to me.
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by latte828 View Post
    Hollie: Thank you for your feedback! It's very helpful to me.
    Sure! You don't have to twist my arm to take pictures, if you'd like some of those, too. I have a nice camera and I like using it.
    eWalker likes this.
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Hi Hollie, what type of camera are you using? I'm in the process of changing my camera setup but haven't decided on fixed lens (e.g., Fujifilm X100s) or interchangeable (e.g., Fujifilm X-T1, 35mm, 50mm lenses). Interested to know your thoughts...

Cheers!
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WenV View Post
    Hi Hollie, what type of camera are you using? I'm in the process of changing my camera setup but haven't decided on fixed lens (e.g., Fujifilm X100s) or interchangeable (e.g., Fujifilm X-T1, 35mm, 50mm lenses). Interested to know your thoughts...

Cheers!
    I use a Canon EOS T3i (Rebel). I love the darn thing. It's my 7th Canon, or something like that. My favorite lens is this crazy wide 11-16mm, but I also love my 28-105 zoom. When I'm on the boat or somewhere with wide open spaces, I'll bring out the GoPro and use that for some fun shots.

I also use my iPhone for a great many photos!
    WenV and eWalker like this.

Thanks Hollie! I must say your photos are really nice and I enjoy viewing them. I am shying away from DSLR mainly due to the bulk and weight. I find myself relying on my iphone camera more these days then using my Nikon D200 with the 28-100mm zoom or even the prime lenses that I have unless I specifically plan to bring it. The GoPro idea has been intriguing me...that may be another camera to invest in for adventure shots. Thanks for your feedback! :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    eWalker likes this.

...passing the last few hours of my shift putting in a special "cross my fingers" wish for Dyneema to return to the SCB variety come Monday Morning.
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

Back in stock as of today….

3D Mesh Organizer Cube in Iberian, Wasabi, and Black

Synapse 19 in Black/Wasabi

Small Cafe Bag in colors Kelly/Navy, Burnt Orange/Navy(!!!), Plum/Olive, French Blue/Navy, Steel/Olive, and Black Dyneem/Wasabi

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0