Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree579Likes

Thread: Update on Backorders

Just received a "HURRAH! YOUR TOM BIHN ORDER HAS SHIPPED" email! My Nordic PCSB is on its way. HURRAH, indeed!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Just received a "HURRAH! YOUR TOM BIHN ORDER HAS SHIPPED" email! My Nordic PCSB is on its way. HURRAH, indeed!
    I too just got an update! I think the modifications the Crew took are working and backorders are catching up plus we are getting closer to the new products. Ohhhhh wow!

Quote Originally Posted by WMW40 View Post
    Thrilled that I was able to add a Nordic Travel Tray to my previously placed order. Thanks for the heads up that they are back in stock. My order included a Brain Bag, which I just now am reading will be updated soon. What are those updates? Or is that top secret? Wondering if I'm better off waiting...
    From Darcy's 5/7 post these are the Brain Bag changes. Personally, I ordered one now to go with my Nordic travel tray because I prefer it as-is. But if you wanted a Parapack exterior looks like you should order it now? Everything on the in stock list says cordura but the all black so I assume that might be a Parapack, and the new will be cordura only.

Note on the Brain Bag: the next batch of Brain Bags will be made with an exterior of 1000d Cordura, an interior of Parapack, and (due to your popular demand) a bottom of 1050d ballistic nylon. And, oh yeah: more o-rings (!!!).
    eWalker likes this.
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

Thank you, RhoFro!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    eWalker likes this.
    Bags: Western Flyer, Pilot, Brain Bag, Medium Café Bag

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    More bags back in stock as of today…

Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Steel

Ristretto for iPad, Black/Steel and Olive/Cayenne

Ristretto for 13" MacBook Pro or Air, Black/Steel and Black/Wasabi

Little Swift, all colors

Synapse 19, Black/Iberian and Burnt Orange/Steel
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    More bags back in stock as of today…

Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Steel

Ristretto for iPad, Black/Steel and Olive/Cayenne

Ristretto for 13" MacBook Pro or Air, Black/Steel and Black/Wasabi

Little Swift, all colors

Synapse 19, Black/Iberian and Burnt Orange/Steel
    Wow! I'm guessing that the PCSB in Steel is 200d Dyneema? A lot of people will pick up on the S19 in Burnt Orange/Steel. and, so glad to see the Little Swift back in stock.

moriond
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Wow! I'm guessing that the PCSB in Steel is 200d Dyneema?
    I must confess that I have been secretly praying for an "unexpected" surprise batch of 400d Dyneema PCSB!

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    Last edited by eWalker; 06-11-2014 at 10:03 PM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post

I must confess that I have been secretly praying for an "unexpected" surprise batch of 400d Dyneema PCSB!

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    THIS! Please, please, PRETTY PLEASE!!! I'll love to have a 400d Steel Dyneema PCSB!
    I gotta admit Moosezilla's pics actually had me fantasizing about flying over just to rob her.
    (I'll only take her Steel PCSB, she can keep her cash and everything else)

ETA: the robbery part is a joke! Please do not make a police report!

Gee
    Hi Darcy, the Synapse 19 in Black/Iberian, are they in 420D, Dyneema or Cordura? I couldn't really tell by looking at the product page. Thanks

Hello Darcy,

Any update on the availability of the small cafe bag in Linen? I promise not to hold you to anything, but a guesstimate would be nice if at all possible!

Best wishes,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    THIS! Please, please, PRETTY PLEASE!!! I'll love to have a 400d Steel Dyneema PCSB!
    I gotta admit Moosezilla's pics actually had me fantasizing about flying over just to rob her.
    (I'll only take her Steel PCSB, she can keep her cash and everything else)

ETA: the robbery part is a joke! Please do not make a police report!
    icebeng, you would have to fight me to the death for it! Not really...I would just cry a lot if it suddenly went missing!

Now I'm going to be cuddling it when I sleep...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davys View Post
    Hello Darcy,

Any update on the availability of the small cafe bag in Linen? I promise not to hold you to anything, but a guesstimate would be nice if at all possible!
    Sorry, David! If I guessed now, there's a good chance I could be wrong. Not anytime very soon, though.
    eWalker likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    I'm still new around here, so I'm sorry to budge in, but there is Steel PCSB in stock now. It’s not 400d? How can one tell? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Svetlana View Post
    I'm still new around here, so I'm sorry to budge in, but there is Steel PCSB in stock now. It’s not 400d? How can one tell? TIA
    The people here are all great, budge in all you like! ^.^
    Not that much of an expert, but PCSBs have always been made in 200d Dyneema AFAIK, there was a limited run of PCSBs in 400d Dyneema a while back, but only in Black and Nordic. Some extremely lucky people got PCSBs in 400d Steel Dyneema then too, but the Steel 400d PCSB were made unplanned, I think.
    The Steel Dyneema PCSBs currently in stock should be 200d.

Try looking at this thread regarding the difference between 200d and 400d Dyneema
    New packing cube shoulder bags

Got it, thanks a lot for the link!
    I’ve been educating myself on different TB materials and have been fascinated with Dyneema after receiving my first LSB.
    eWalker likes this.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0