Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree579Likes

Thread: Update on Backorders

Thank you so much for your commitment to quality craftsmanship! I especially appreciate the fact that while TB has a lifetime warranty against defective workmanship, it's uncommon for customers to have to rely on it (unlike some companies I've had experience with).
    Hollie and eWalker like this.

I keep eyeballing the Co-Pilot page and restraining myself from ordering one just because they're going out of production for a while. Must. Wait. For June "new product" announcements...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

I have to say - I am liking the no backorders look of the products website. It is very straightforward now to look and see exactly what is available and what is not, and I know exactly what I can order right now. Somehow eliminating that "pending" item list feels good. Not that I won't be happy to see the items back in stock!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    News!

The Ristretto for iPad is once again available for order in Black/Iberian.

The Aeronaut is back in stock in Black/Steel (it's the only color in stock as of right now and will likely be on backorder again soon, so we recommend ordering now if you've been thinking about doing so…)
    WendyK and eWalker like this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

...waiting patiently for the small cafe bags to come bag in stock. I'm kicking myself for not ordering one back in the day when just about every color was in stock! I need something a little smaller than a Little Swift to keep my project du jour and YSS from being a complete mess when I (gasp) have a day off and want to tote my knitting with me.
    dorayme likes this.
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

Back in stock!

Travel Stuff Sacks, all sizes and colors

Shop Bag, Large in Black, Steel, Solar, Nordic, Wasabi, Iberian

Shop Bag, Small in Black, Steel, Solar, Nordic, Wasabi, Iberian, Ultraviolet

Travel Tray, Nordic and Black

Packing Cube Backpack (Aeronaut) in Black and Nordic

Packing Cube Backpack (Tri-Star/Western Flyer) in Black and Nordic

*Note on the Nordic and Black offerings: as I mentioned in another thread, we were happily overwhelmed and surprised by the demand for Black and Nordic Packing Cube Backpacks, Travel Trays, and Packing Cube Shoulder Bags. When we discovered that not only had we sold out but actually oversold some of those offerings, we decided to remove them and the others from the website until we could be 100% sure we'd filled all backorders and everyone who ordered and was promised a Nordic or Black accessory received one. The bags we oversold? We made new cuts/batches of those, filled the backorders (or will very soon) and the extras are in stock now. I realize this might be frustrating for some who wanted to order these bags when they were originally made available but missed out. I hope the chance to do so now makes up for that frustration! When this round of Black and Nordic accessories are sold out, they'll be gone for good.
    Last edited by Darcy; 06-09-2014 at 02:07 PM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Huzzah! This last-chance round of Black and Nordic is 400d, right?

Quote Originally Posted by midnite View Post
    Huzzah! This last-chance round of Black and Nordic is 400d, right?
    That's right -- Black and Nordic are 400d Dyneema/nylon.
    eWalker likes this.

Darcy, any update on the new brain bag? I just ordered some Nordic items, and I plan on ordering a brain bag, but I was hoping I could get the order all in one batch to save on shipping. Any eta for the bag? Or is this a secret like the A30? Haha thanks for any info you can share!

Quote Originally Posted by DubbySmurf View Post
    Darcy, any update on the new brain bag? I just ordered some Nordic items, and I plan on ordering a brain bag, but I was hoping I could get the order all in one batch to save on shipping. Any eta for the bag? Or is this a secret like the A30? Haha thanks for any info you can share!
    The updated Brain Bag will be in the works soon, but it's not yet available for pre-order and likely won't be for at least another month or two, and our current system won't let us hold an order for in stock items so that pre-order items could be added at a later date. Sorry. :/

Ah gotcha. Thanks! I decided to just suck it up and pay the extra shipping when I get to it. The Nordic is worth it

Argh! Was really hoping to add a shoulder bag in Black D to my order today but see it's only backpacks. There are so many places that don't allow 'backpack' size bags anymore due to security; a shoulder/packing cube combo in 400D would have been awesome. Anyone there sew and take bribes??
    eWalker likes this.
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

@Darcy

Are the large and small shop bags also 400d in Nordic and Black?

Thanks
    Zephyr/SA/BB/Co-Pilot (Black/Black/Steel), S25/WF/TS/A45/Pilot (Black/Iberian), DLBP (French Blue), CPF (Black/Indigo/Steel), Ego (Black/Black/Steel with Indigo Stripe), EB (Black/Steel/Steel), Vertical & Horizontal Brain Cells, Vertical and Horizontal FS, Camera I/O, PCBP/PCSB/TT (400d Nordic), SE (Black/Iberian), Lead's Pocket (Black), Tall YSS (Iberian)

@tpnl AFAIK black and nordic only come in 400d, so I'm thinking yes.

Oh dear - a bunch of dyneema items just fell into my shopping cart... now I'll finally get to find out what all the Nordic fuss was about
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Thrilled that I was able to add a Nordic Travel Tray to my previously placed order. Thanks for the heads up that they are back in stock. My order included a Brain Bag, which I just now am reading will be updated soon. What are those updates? Or is that top secret? Wondering if I'm better off waiting...
    eWalker likes this.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0