Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Like Tree579Likes

Thread: Update on Backorders

Quote Originally Posted by djknyc View Post
    Was hoping for a Pilot in Black Dyneema/Solar Any chance @Darcy that this color way will find its way back into future restocks of the Pilot?
    Me too.
    Though I am not making a purchase this soon.
    Hopefully, this color is making a come back on 2nd half next year.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @djknyc I've only ever seen the color combination of Black 400d Dyneema/Solar offered for Cafe Bags in the last couple of months, although there have been some Blaxk Ballistic Nylon / Solar bag combinations, such as for the Synapse and Aeronaut. The black 400d Dyneema Pilots have only ever been offered paired with Wasabi. Note that Solar is being retired (see this recent post:
    Oh No, Solar. Please don't go away.
    I really want to get a Solar interior, compare to Wasabi.
    Last edited by weirdguy; 07-09-2014 at 07:15 AM.

Are there any pics of the Forrest pilot?

I think that's what I want to go with but want to Drool before I take the plunge.

Quote Originally Posted by happig42 View Post
    Are there any pics of the Forrest pilot?

I think that's what I want to go with but want to Drool before I take the plunge.
    I shall posting a picture of mine when it arrives - should be here about this time next week, if you can wait that long?
    Collections:
    Work EDC: SE + S19 (summer); SE + SA (winter)
    Leisure: some combination of SE/SCB/MCB/Swift/LS/FJN/DLBC/Imago/SSB
    Travel: WF + Pilot/DLBP + SE/SCB or SA + SE/SCB
    General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
    Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini + Moleskine; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

Did anyone get an email about the Pilots being back in stock? I am curious, because I thought that was the point of submitting them, so that we would get notifications. I thought I filled mine in, but perhaps not.

Oh, well, I was looking for the dyneema version anyway. Possibly that will be in the next round.
    ----
    Please bring back the Portable Culture patch!

I can't remember where but I saw a post from Darcy about the Pilot's being back in stock

Yes, there was a mention in the forums. But the box to the right of the out-of-stock items actually says, "Enter your email below to get notified when this item is available again.". So I would assume people should receive an email once that item is back in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by jmachats View Post
    I can't remember where but I saw a post from Darcy about the Pilot's being back in stock
    ----
    Please bring back the Portable Culture patch!

If you place an order on a product that is backordered, when will the credit card be charged?

Quote Originally Posted by jrny23 View Post
    If you place an order on a product that is backordered, when will the credit card be charged?
    When order ships. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by jrny23 View Post
    Charged only when it ships.
    But you may see the amount earmarked, and not actually charged if you have internet banking.
    Certain cards have also been reported by forum members to have the amount charged upon ordering though.
    But that's not common, and not an intended occurrence.

Any updates or prospects for SCB in linen/navy coming back? Or really any SCB with linen?

Aeronaut 45 & Night Flight TD - Aubergine / Wasabi
    Go Tigers!
    T1D

I hope your quest for efficiency goes well. In time I hope you can master just-in -ime manufacturing and allow a much greater variety of colors or custom orders to be had - the hardest part of Bihn-ing is knowing whether to buy now or hold out for a new model! I'm glad I got my Western Flyer when I did, but missed out on some cool Tri-Star combos in the process

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0