Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree579Likes

Thread: Update on Backorders

you, me and quite a few others, I will bet!

Quote Originally Posted by meekasmom View Post
    you, me and quite a few others, I will bet!
    Am crossing my fingers for an Aubergine Pilot or Co-Pilot
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

@Darcy, are the Synapse 25's reversed zipper or right-side out (teeth showing)? When are they changing that?

I think I know the answer to this (no), but is there a possibility of the Synapse 25 coming back in Parapack? That with rightside-out zippers (teeth showing) would be ideal for me. Or dyneema with rightside-out zippers too! @Darcy do you have any info on that?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The news many of us have been waiting for…. The Pilot is once again in stock and ready to ship! Colors: Black/Wasabi, Steel/Ultraviolet, Forest/Steel, and Navy/Solar.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The news many of us have been waiting for…. The Pilot is once again in stock and ready to ship! Colors: Black/Wasabi, Steel/Ultraviolet, Forest/Steel, and Navy/Solar.
    Thanks, Darcy! No Aubergine but I am very intrigued by Forest/Steel and was just bemoaning not having any Navy/Solar bags... So terrific news, indeed!
    Ilkyway likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

The news many of us have been waiting forů. The Pilot is once again in stock and ready to ship! Colors: Black/Wasabi, Steel/Ultraviolet, Forest/Steel, and Navy/Solar.
    Thanks @Darcy placed my order and completed my travel set!

HURRAH!!

scribe likes this.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

is ballistic in steel leaning toward green or blue?

Now... Do I sell my Black/Iberian Co-Pilot to fund moving up to a Pilot??
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by meekasmom View Post
    is ballistic in steel leaning toward green or blue?
    That's a good question!

:-)

My Tom Bihn psychic meter would tend to say the bluish hue.
    (That and the fact that the most recent "bag" that I received about 7 weeks ago was a bluish steel Tristar)

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    Thanks @Darcy placed my order and completed my travel set!

HURRAH!!

Same here - very excited!
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Was hoping for a Pilot in Black Dyneema/Solar Any chance @Darcy that this color way will find its way back into future restocks of the Pilot?

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    Same here - very excited!
    Curious...

Did you received a warning email? I signed up the list but got my "set-go" from Twitter.
    Last edited by eWalker; 07-09-2014 at 02:01 AM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by djknyc View Post
    Was hoping for a Pilot in Black Dyneema/Solar Any chance @Darcy that this color way will find its way back into future restocks of the Pilot?
    @djknyc I've only ever seen the color combination of Black 400d Dyneema/Solar offered for Cafe Bags in the last couple of months, although there have been some Blaxk Ballistic Nylon / Solar bag combinations, such as for the Synapse and Aeronaut. The black 400d Dyneema Pilots have only ever been offered paired with Wasabi. Note that Solar is being retired (see this recent post:

Steel and Nordic 400d Dyneema are retiring, leaving only Black 400d Dyneema/nylon for the foreseeable future. No new colors are planned as of now, but you know us… that could change (or not.)

200d Dyneema/nylon? Only Solar is retiring. That means Iberian, Ultraviolet, Steel, and Wasabi are here to stay, at least for now.
    HTH moriond

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    Curious...

Did you received a warning email? I signed up the list but got my "set-go" from Twitter.
    Nope, haven't seen an email yet, but then Darcy only announced it here a few hours ago (I actually saw it on the product page first, as I went and looked after seeing an earlier post hinting that a forest batch was imminent). I do follow TB on Twitter, but I follow lots of more loquacious folks as well so I often miss TB's tweets.
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0