Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree579Likes

Thread: Update on Backorders

Welcome @soleilmoon! What a way to enter the TB waters...nothing like diving right in! You will have so much fun when your new stuff arrives. Please be sure to post pix so we can admire your haul.

Re kiwi....the TB crew recently sent me a kiwi/nordic OP when my first choice wasn't available. It startled an oldtime forum member when I posted the photo. I haven't been a member here long enough to get the significance of this pouch. Quite a few members are hoping that this portends the return of more extensive use of kiwi. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

@solielmoon, I have the Steel/UV TriStar, and my husband was willing to order an Aeronaut in the same color combination after seeing mine. I like it because it is "different" (not black), but still very professional looking. I've also been noticing a lot of TV news anchors wearing "steel" suits with "UV" ties (well, solid purple ties), and it looks quite stunning, much like the bag looks.

Thank you Ed, monkeylady and Auntie Em for the warm welcome.

Ed, Auntie Em thanks for replying to my Steel/UV question. Now I kind of wish I had ordered something in Steel/UV. Oh well I know there will be another time for me to order a TB bag because I know I'll be a repeat customer since I received my first ever Tom Binh package in the mail today and it did not dissapoint! The UPS guy must have thought I was odd because I blurted out to him that I was looking forward to receiving this package and was tracking its progress online throughout the day. LOL...was that TMI for the UPS guy? He just laughed and said "Really?".

I know many of you are veteran TBihners and are salivating and greatly anticipating news of the release of the new TB bag that will be launching at the end of June. But for me, being new to this TB world, I'm not overcome with the same frenzy over the anticipated launch and to me the Tri-Star is a thing of beauty and I've never seen luggage this well-made, striking to look at and yet oh so practical and functional.

I have painstakingly taking some photos (with natural light and w/o) so that I can pass it forward to help future TBinhers with the age old question of "what colors should I choose?". Now that I have seen the TB bags with my own eyes I can safely state that all the TB colors are gorgeous and I'm not so hung up on simply being in the Navy/Solar Camp or Simply Black. I will now be an equal opportunity TBinher of all TB colors Ballistic or Dyneema. Well done TBCrew!

I'll upload my First Unboxing Pics in the photos and video thread.

Quote Originally Posted by soleilmoon View Post

But for me, being new to this TB world, I'm not overcome with the same frenzy over the anticipated launch,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Soleilmoon,
    Welcome to the fold,
    you needn't worry about not having the frenzy.
    In time the "frenzy" will just happen.
    Just as the sun rises in the east.
    And sets in the west.
    :-/

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Back in stock…

Travel Tray in Solar, Iberian, Ultraviolet

Tri-Star in Steel/Ultraviolet, Black/Wasabi, Black Dyneema/Wasabi, and Navy/Solar
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Darcy, I was just wondering if you could share whether or not the Side Effect will be coming back in Aubergine? I don't mind waiting, but if it's not I'll make other plans. Thank you

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    Darcy, I was just wondering if you could share whether or not the Side Effect will be coming back in Aubergine? I don't mind waiting, but if it's not I'll make other plans. Thank you
    I'm sure it will at some point, but when exactly… that I'm not sure of!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks! Like I said, I can wait happily. I just didn't want to wait if it was a definite no. Until then I'm sure I'll find something else to buy lol!

totally agree: SE in purple : bring it back please.

I'm going to hold on to the hope that the fact that back ordered Aubergine SE's are shipping that means that maybe one or two extras will be laying around after they're all sent out. Or better yet, that when they are back in stock they'll be Aubergine/steel or Aubergine/ultraviolet because that would be the most amazing thing ever.
    eWalker likes this.

YES! aubergine/ steel would do me.
    eWalker and jess like this.

Darcy, do you have a way of noting NEED for aubergine SE's? Like a voting button or something on the website?

Quote Originally Posted by meekasmom View Post
    Darcy, do you have a way of noting NEED for aubergine SE's? Like a voting button or something on the website?
    Or Aubergine everythings? Like a MCB? Or maybe a Synapse 19? Or whatever other every day carry size bags may be in the new item announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    Or Aubergine everythings? Like a MCB? Or maybe a Synapse 19? Or whatever other every day carry size bags may be in the new item announcements.
    Aubergine Pilot is a must. Aubergine Co-Pilot would be nice too. Though if you bring out an aubergine WF with backpack straps, you will make my black WF very nervous of its place in my life

(Forest is a very close second choice on all of those, tbh.)
    eWalker and jess like this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Aubergine Synapses...nice..with steel or wasabi lining....

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0