Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By terayon
  • 2 Post By moriond

Thread: Are the Aubergine SE and the Linen/Navy MCB discontinued?!?!

Are the Aubergine SE and the Linen/Navy MCB discontinued?!?!

I have been looking at these for weeks and was going to place my order today when I got paid. Now they're gone I know they were on back order but does this mean they are never coming back? This is what I get for waiting *sobs*

Also - no listing for Black Ballistic and Wasabi - is this no longer an option?

Excuse me - I have to go use my 'hockey words'

I used all my hockey words and then dissolved into sad girly hysterics. I am so bummed out right now

going to drown my sorrows in a nice vintage Coke Zero....

Try phoning them!

I definitely will! I noticed it after they closed for the day but I'll call first thing on Tuesday. *crosses fingers*

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Here's the scoop! I can't imagine we won't make those colors again, but, for the time being, they're not available for backorder.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Here's the scoop! I can't imagine we won't make those colors again, but, for the time being, they're not available for backorder.
    Thanks for the update, Darcy. I'd still say to @jess and @eightspokedb that it is totally worth trying to call or email the Tom Bihn folks directly. Sometimes specific products get returned or exchanged on a one-by-one basis, and they're not going to update the web site because exactly one particular item came back to the Store. On the other hand, there's no way of knowing at any particular time whether that will or has happened.

moriond

Thank you, Darcy and Moriond!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0