Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By taminca

Thread: Iberian Small Shop Bag Gone Already?!?!?

Unhappy Iberian Small Shop Bag Gone Already?!?!?

Did I see correctly? Was the Iberian small shop bag a limited edition? It is no longer being offered!
    Cork/Iberian Swift, Cork Organizer Wallet, Cardinal/Steel Western Flyer, Cardinal OP, Iberian Yarn Stuff Sacks (all 3 sizes) Black/Iberian Side Effect, Iberian PCSB, Iberian Travel Tray, Nordic Travel Tray, Steel Travel Tray Iberian Travel Stuff Sack Navy/Solar Synapse 25, Black/Iberian Ristretto for iPad

Wow! Looks like it, Melissa. So glad I put in my order right away.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    Did I see correctly? Was the Iberian small shop bag a limited edition? It is no longer being offered!
    It's more likely that they've just run through the current batch of Iberian slated for the Shop Bags. Some other items, like the travel stuff sacks, are also currently sold out in Iberian.

I think there are a lot of back orders.

moriond

I don't think Iberian is going anywhere! As in, it isn't getting phased out the way Nordic and Solar are. That's my understanding, anyway!
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

UPS delivered my Small and Large Iberian Shop Bags today. They are my first TB purchases in Iberian and all I can say is "Why the heck did I wait so long?" Gorgeous!
    haraya likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0