Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: Who else is checking the blog multiple times a day to see if there are announments?

Who else is checking the blog multiple times a day to see if there are announments?

Darcy mentioned there would be 5 new "things" launching in June, so I'm checking the blog multiple times a day just in case there is an announcement of pre-ordering. I'm hoping some of the new colors migrate to new bags too. A cocoa/wasabi side effect would be really lovely.

+1. Looking at products, blog, forum...keeping fingers crossed for more all-Cordura cafe bags. I had a LCB in plum/wasabi on my wish list but it disappeared recently as they went out of stock.

I have products in backorder until early august so I am looking forward to pre-order in time to allow combining orders. Fingers crossed!

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    Orders shipped! Waiting for the A45, A30, NF20 & CP10 arrival! ETA: August 29!!

Nooooo, I do not need to spend any more $$$ on Tom Bihn stuff right now!!

My " Five" thoughts on the "new things",

1. An expanded version of the Founder's Briefcase, quite possibly with a backpack strap hideaway.

2. A Packing Cube Shoulder Bag with some of the fairy dust that made the Lead's pocket mixed in with it.

3. A 25 liter version of the Brain Bag with the new features of the upcoming updated Brain bag.

4. A 19 liter version of the Smart Alec

5. A slightly larger Side Effect on steroids. Simply called the "Effect".

In addition to the new added colors, (a linen Side Effect),
    padded hip belt for the Guides Pack,
    & Freudian Slips for the smaller packs ( in vertical & horizontal mode )

:-/

;-)
    Last edited by Trailhiker; 05-14-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailhiker View Post
    My " Five" thoughts on the "new things",

2. A Packing Cube Shoulder Bag with some of the fairy dust that made the Lead's pocket mixed in with it.

5. A slightly larger Side Effect on steroids. Simply called the "Effect".
    My guess (and hope) is that 2 and 5 will be the same product!

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    Last edited by eWalker; 05-14-2014 at 08:22 PM.
    jaon likes this.
    Orders shipped! Waiting for the A45, A30, NF20 & CP10 arrival! ETA: August 29!!

I could live with that!
    eWalker likes this.

I'm hoping for brighter colors. Not everybody prefers different shades of 'dark', even though that is all you see driving on the streets too.
    kellie16 and Washu like this.

Volunteer Moderator
    @sturbridge and others, I've found that a lot of the first heads up posts from Tom Bihn come out through Twitter. (Just some place else to check).

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @sturbridge and others, I've found that a lot of the first heads up posts from Tom Bihn come out through Twitter. (Just some place else to check).
    Noooooo! I have been desperately avoiding Twitter!!! Sigh. Guess it is time to give in. The things I do for TB love.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Noooooo! I have been desperately avoiding Twitter!!! Sigh. Guess it is time to give in. The things I do for TB love.
    @taminca You can just follow the Tom Bihn tweets, and have a very minimal presence on Twitter. A very few times, I've been on the forums when a new announcement comes up, and have caught the actual post 5 minutes before Darcy has tweeted it. The TB announcements are one of the few reasons that I check Twitter.

moriond

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @taminca You can just follow the Tom Bihn tweets, and have a very minimal presence on Twitter. A very few times, I've been on the forums when a new announcement comes up, and have caught the actual post 5 minutes before Darcy has tweeted it. The TB announcements are one of the few reasons that I check Twitter.

moriond
    I'll do that. Thnx!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    I'll do that. Thnx!
    Gee thanks Moriond!

Now that's one more place for an addictive habit to roost!
    taminca likes this.

I agree, but I don't think they are making any Side Effects in Cordura at all these days. Isn't Cocoa only available in that fabric? I just received a cocoa/Olive MCB, and I love the color!

Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post
    I agree, but I don't think they are making any Side Effects in Cordura at all these days. Isn't Cocoa only available in that fabric? I just received a cocoa/Olive MCB, and I love the color!
    I dream of Cocoa and Olive Ballistic. Sigh.

I'm guessing that there are really only 3 unknowns. One of the debuting 5 will probably be the new crossbody knitting bag, which has been hinted at for a while. We already know about the Aeronaut 30. Maybe one more biggish bag and two new accessories? I know, I just know that my 2nd son will potty train before the diaper bag is released!

My biggest wish is an S19 in Burnt Orange. The husbanimal has been nagging me about my bike gear. He thinks my Navy S25 makes me invisible. (I tell him that anyone with good bag instincts will spot me immediately, but he's not convinced.) I'm almost ready to try downsizing to the S19 again, and I think Burnt Orange would be a good color to catch motorists' eyes.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0