Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: Who else is checking the blog multiple times a day to see if there are announments?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    I laughed out loud at this - I feel the same way!

One of the things I'm looking most forward to is the crossbody bag. I'm hoping that it will work as an EDC. One of my favorite non-TB bag designs is Patagonia's Atom, which is a crossbody bag. The design has several great features and I do like it a lot, but I always end up back with my beloved nordic/solar MCB. I've become completely and happily dependent on my o-rings and my little pouches, and I also just prefer TB's designs, and (of course) the wonderful Dyneema, etc. But sometimes I'll spy that Atom in my close and think wistfully, "If only Tom Bihn would take this sort of design and run with it...."

Also so curious to see what new accessories will be coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    @Hollie- I also have this bag, and if only Patagonia would include some o-rings, it would be perfect. Now that I've discovered the convenience of being able to tether internal pouches, there is no going back.
    You guys are speaking my language. A sling bag with o-rings is my Holy Grail. Long live o-rings!

Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post
    I thought Darcy said the cross body bag wasn't up for release this round.
    I missed that. Don't mind me, I'm just going to go into the corner and cry now.

sigh. no cross body knitting bag this time around. I missed imago so now I am hunting for a used one.
    Last edited by meekasmom; 06-27-2014 at 09:27 AM.

I seem to be check this site more often then my stocks lately...
    Moose and RDR3 like this.

I too, check not only the TB website, but @tombihn Twitter feed, the Tom Bihn Instagram feed, Tapatalk, TB Blog and TB Forum. Getting a little crazy! "Come Monday, It'll be alright..."
    May be a LONG weekend for some.
    Forrest Green Tri-Star, Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. Black Dyneema Daylight BP. As always, more TB stuff on order!

Quote Originally Posted by heparker View Post
    I too, check not only the TB website, but @tombihn Twitter feed, the Tom Bihn Instagram feed, Tapatalk, TB Blog and TB Forum. Getting a little crazy! "Come Monday, It'll be alright..."
    May be a LONG weekend for some.
    I am in the countdown of hours checking everything too!
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Are we 100% sure it's a June 30 announcement? Maybe they'll surprise us with a Friday afternoon announcement so we can spend all weekend pouring over all the details of the new bags... </wishful thinking>

I hope so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    💬
    Forrest Green Tri-Star, Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. Black Dyneema Daylight BP. As always, more TB stuff on order!

Most of the time I'm a kind and considerate person. Occasionally, though, I like to be cruel and sadistic. Like now. Here are photos of two of the items that will be announced on Monday:

Name:  IMG_0426.JPG
Views: 631
Size:  224.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0427.JPG
Views: 631
Size:  252.5 KB

If you want to know more, or want full reviews, come to my website just after the "official" announcement.

My suggestion--don't max out your credit cards this weekend as I have a feeling you'll be doing some "charging" the beginning of next week.
    Last edited by Frank II; 06-27-2014 at 03:17 PM.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Wow, new logo! I like it.
    Last edited by Ilkyway; 06-27-2014 at 03:34 PM.

Oops, uploaded wrong photo. Logo wasn't supposed to be in there. I changed it.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Lol you like your life dangerous, don't you? This kind of teasing might get you into trouble.

I like to live dangerously.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The crew from SHEP filming a video of one of the new bags debuting Monday….

Name:  shepfilmstombihn.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  61.0 KB
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I think this qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0