Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree406Likes

Thread: Official Aeronaut 30 Thread

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    What is that color? It looks too bluish to be steel...
    The Instagram post looked to me like a Steel ballistic Nylon Shot of the end pocket. Will be curious to see if they kept both end pockets from the original Aeronaut or instituted a modification of the way these access the central space.
    Last edited by moriond; 05-13-2014 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Corrected material
    eWalker likes this.

Steel Dyneema? I thought dyneema came always with the white grid?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Steel Dyneema? I thought dyneema came always with the white grid?
    @Ilkway You're quite correct; I mistyped. I meant Steel Ballistic Nylon, and corrected my post.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    The Instagram post looked to me like a Steel ballistic Nylon Shot of the end pocket. Will be curious to see if they kept both end pockets from the original Aeronaut or instituted a modification of the way these access the central space.
    moriond is right: the photo shows our Steel 1050d HT Ballistic nylon.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    moriond is right: the photo shows our Steel 1050d HT Ballistic nylon.
    Thanks @Darcy and @Moriond. Loved this first glimpse of what is coming!

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    Orders placed! Countdown to Mid August for the A45, A30, NF20 & CP10 : 30 days to go!!
    Refreshing the UPS status on my Black Balistic Pilot!! 4 days left!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    It looks like the zippers are different than on the original Aeronaut. Will these zippers - or any other design changes - be made to the original Aeronaut in conjunction with the release of the smaller Aeronaut 30?

I have an original Aeronaut, which has been a fantastic bag. I want to place an order for another one, but I don't want to order one if an updated version will be released in the immediate future.

I would greatly appreciate your reply - then I will either place an order immediately, or wait a few months for the 'latest and greatest'.

Thank you!

A question for Darcy: Is everything still on track for mid-June pre-orders? Maybe earlier? please please please

Would someone please post the Aeronaut 30 pic here for those without access to twitter and instagram
    Aeronaut Black dyneema - Absolute shoulder strap - Packing cube shoulder bag Iberian dyneema - Packing cube shoulder bag Steel dyneema - Clear quarter packing cube Iberian dyneema - 3D clear organizer cube Iberian dyneema - Various key straps

@bijoux and everyone else:

Name:  Aeronaut 30 Teaser.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  178.4 KB

... and it still does not help with our longing to see it all ...

Cheers!
    Zephyr (Black/Steel), Synapse 25 (Black/Iberian), Smart Alec (Black/Steel), Brain Bag (Back/Steel), Aeronaut (Black/Iberian) + PCBP & PCSB (400D Nordic), Tristar (Black/Iberian) + PCBP (400D Nordic), Checkpoint Flyer (Black/Indigo/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Steel), Ego (Black/Black/Steel/Indigo Stripe), Vertical Brain Cells (Black, 1, 2S, 4Z, 3S), Vertical & Horizontal Freudian Slips, Camera I/O, TT (400D Nordic), Lead's Pocket (Black)

I can't stand it (stated in tone like Charlie Brown and the gang). It's almost the end of May and I just can't stand it. Who's with me?

I'm with you - although my impatience is for the mysterious additional items, rather than the A30. I have enough travel bags for now!
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    I'm with you - although my impatience is for the mysterious additional items, rather than the A30. I have enough travel bags for now!
    I'm impatient about it all! Bring on the announcements already!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    I can't stand it (stated in tone like Charlie Brown and the gang). It's almost the end of May and I just can't stand it. Who's with me?
    That's exactly how I feel!

Hope it has document/magazine pockets in front.

"Lord, grant me patience, and grant it now," is all I can think right now. I mean, Sunday is the first of June...

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0