Bag size needed Pilot, Western Flyer or would a Synapse 25 be ok??

I know that TB users are cool people and I wonder what kind of briefcase size for advocacy to reach lawmakers?

I have been thinking about that for a while and got Dyneema Swifts to use as purses and SE and 3D cubes for organizing them.

But I think if I would need something bigger to transport documents or is everything available in electronic form and my S19 will suffice?

The disappearance of Travel Steel Dyneema gives me a stronger urgency to get the adequate bag in time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The Cadet with its clean lines and flexible layout than can accommodate an iPad or computer would seem perfect. It's business friendly design would blend in perfectly wandering the legislative hallways.

I agree with giantsteve that the Cadet is a good lawyer's briefcase and should work well in the legislative hallways - see the review below and the update to the review as well:

Everyday Commentary: Tom Bihn Cadet
    Everyday Commentary: Tom Bihn Cadet Review Update

The Pilot would be a great choice too provided your laptop (if you bring one) fits. I think the Western Flyer and Synapse 25 may be a bit big for your needs. Maybe you could describe a bit more the volume of documents you want to accommodate. Though I agree that having things in electronic form is usually the way for reading material, official documents that need signing still need to be physically carried. Also, I am not sure bringing a backpack would be out of place or not - you need to decide that based on what you see others bringing with them.

Hope this helps

Cheers!
    Zephyr/SA/BB/Co-Pilot (Black/Black/Steel), S25/WF/TS/A45/Pilot (Black/Iberian), DLBP (French Blue), CPF (Black/Indigo/Steel), Ego (Black/Black/Steel with Indigo Stripe), EB (Black/Steel/Steel), Vertical & Horizontal Brain Cells, Vertical and Horizontal FS, Camera I/O, PCBP/PCSB/TT (400d Nordic), SE (Black/Iberian), Lead's Pocket (Black), Tall YSS (Iberian)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0