Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Cycling seat bag- "Roadie"

Name:  IMG_1431.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  673.9 KBHey TB Crew,
    How about considering a "Roadie" seat bag for cyclist? There are a few out there, but none to the quality, or I would bet design of a TB one! I have attached a picture of my seat bag- dull and boring!
    Forrest Green Tri-Star, Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. Black Dyneema Daylight BP. As always, more TB stuff on order!

i concur with this request.

and by chance, is that a litespeed frame? certainly looks like ti and the same seat stays as my sienna.

It is, great eye! It a 2006 Litespeed Sienna with Campy group and wheels, Brooks B-15 Titanium Swallow.
    Forrest Green Tri-Star, Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. Black Dyneema Daylight BP. As always, more TB stuff on order!

Nice. Mine is an '08, full dura-ace. I still ride the '97 obed that I bought way back then. Can't go wrong with ti.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0