Like Tree11Likes
  • 9 Post By heparker
  • 2 Post By Trailhiker

Thread: Tough as can be!

Tough as can be!

I literally received my new Navy/Solar Pilot today at my office. What fun transferring my stuff from my 10 year old leather messenger to the Pilot! Man, I was excited to see how smoothly everything fit! 13" MacBook Air snuggly in the sleeve, iPad mini fits perfectly in a main compartment pocket. My 2014 Rhodia calendar/datebook fits perfect in either of the front pockets. A Evernote Moleskine large journal with a custom leather cover fits in the other- with accessory pouches in both! I DO love the center pocket for my stainless water bottle, all us crazy cyclist need to stay hydrated! Loved the whole "open the TB box/admire/fill it up" process.

NOW, here is the "tough as nails part!" On the way from my office, taking the stairs down (you can guess where this is going...), I paused to switch the Absolute Shoulder Strap (don't ask me why, I'm a idiot) and lost the handle and my brand new Pilot went on an unauthorized flight down a full flight of stairs! Horrified, I quickly gathered myself and the Pilot, opened the bag- and ALL THE CONTENTS were in one piece and all worked fine! My MacBook Air, and iPad Mini were safe and sound! WOW! HOW COOL IS THAT!?

Name:  IMG_1413.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  790.1 KBName:  IMG_1414.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  771.4 KB
    Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. As always, more TB stuff on order!

Shucks!
    Can u repeat that Pilot tumble and catch it on video?

;-)

Welcome to the clan!

Holy guacamole! You are one LUCKY DUDE!!! Or DUDETTE...
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Dude. Thanks! NOT even a scratch on the bag or anything inside!
    Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. As always, more TB stuff on order!

Oh, I HOPE NOT>>> :-)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0