• 1 Post By alief
  • 2 Post By Moose
  • 1 Post By MtnMan
  • 3 Post By alief
  • 4 Post By GoStanford
  • 1 Post By alief

Thread: placed first order

placed first order

Hoorah, I placed my first order! My goodies will be here tomorrow, right?

I bought a Western Flyer in a private sale and am basically looking for accessories now. I was going to put up a post asking for some input about what to order but I figured I'd wind up with one of everything in my order. So, of course, I was very disciplined and I ordered ... pretty much one of everything.

Now for the patient waiting.
    Is it here yet?

You have been on the forum for almost 2 years and this is your first order???

You must have some kind of discipline

Hope you enjoy!!

Yes, indeed. Very disciplined.

My bag of goodies is almost here. I keep hitting refresh on the tracking site to see if that makes it move any faster.
    So far, it's holding steady at "delivery by end of day tomorrow".

Anticipation....
    Ilkyway likes this.

Ah yes, the infamous TBAS. You are definitely infected. One treatment I always suggest you are already doing. Refresh the UPS delivery web site often. If you find you need more symptom relief the only thing that works is large quantities of chocolate. Pictures upon arrival please.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Sloth View Post
    You have been on the forum for almost 2 years and this is your first order???

You must have some kind of discipline

Hope you enjoy!!
    Sometimes, it's a matter of discipline. Other times, it's a matter of finding the right item, the configuration that suits your needs. MOST of the time, it's a matter of $$$.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

I thought you might all like to know that my Tom Bihn shipment is in my state. I know *I* like to know that.
    It's in my state, in my city and, according to the UPS tracking site, it's on the truck out for delivery.

Jealous! Watch out as this forum and the products are addicting. My UPS man has been very patient with me. He thanked me yesterday for the job security.

It's here!

Oh yeah! I ran home for a late lunch and what to my wondering eyes should appear but...a box.

I haven't really had time to play with all the bits and pieces yet but that's what I'll be doing tonight.

I did notice right away that I had made a mistake and ordered the Absolute Strap w/o the snaphooks. Called TB and Barb is sorting that out for me. We're pretty sure it will arrive before my trip to Sydney at the end of the month. Too bad I won't be able to walk around all week with my recently acquired Western Flyer hanging from my shoulder but I'll try out all the other gizmos.

Looking at the picture, one would think I love purple. In truth, I really like wasabi and solar but since those colors weren't available, I went with UV for several pieces.

Fun, fun!

(Argh, what's the trick to uploading pics? I've tried twice now. Is there a size limit? I might be exceeding that.)
    Last edited by alief; 04-17-2014 at 05:24 PM.
    nsh likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0