Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: New colors: Kelly, French Blue, and Steel in the Cafe Bag

Awesome! Loving the French Blue and Steel.
    Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch | Various Key Straps

I was just casually browsing through the store page for the Small Cafe Bag, and wanted to see color options they had (yes, I've done that an unhealthy number of times, but that's beside the point).
    The Cordura options, including the new ones, are NOT listed as back ordered anymore!
    In fact, only Black Dyneema / Solar shows as being back ordered till late May.

Is this a minor glitch? or can we expect more pictures soon?
    It'll be awesome to see the completed bags!
    taminca likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    can we expect more pictures soon? It'll be awesome to see the completed bags!
    +1. Kelly and French Blue are such gorgeous colors, but I am having trouble visioning them with Navy Cordura interiors. (All of my TB bags have Dyneema interiors in lighter colors.)
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    +1. Kelly and French Blue are such gorgeous colors, but I am having trouble visioning them with Navy Cordura interiors. (All of my TB bags have Dyneema interiors in lighter colors.)
    Another +1. Kelly/Navy is a great color combination that was used before for the (retired) Utility Tote and when the Swift first debuted, so I've seen that (exterior) color combination in old blog posts. When Kelly was previously offered for the Cafe bags, it was typically paired with a Steel interior, as I recall. The darkest interior combinations I've seen for the Cafe Bags are ones like Linen/Olive and Azalea/Sapphire. i have a Small Cafe Bag in Azalea/Sapphire. However, Sapphire is a brighter blue than navy, so I'm also curious about Navy as an interior.

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Me, too. I am assuming it's because of the dearth of dyneema. But, I bit the bullet and ordered a linen/navy MCB and figured that I would use everything wasabi and UV inside. We'll see how it goes.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Slightly off topic here, but may I ask if the present line up of Cordura exterior colors has any chance to be offered later on with a Steel interior instead? Most of the options are paired with either a Navy or Olive interior, which are very nice in their own right, but doesn't quite attract me the way Steel does.

It's so tempting to succumb and just order one of the new colors, but I badly want to hold out for my "perfect color combination" too.

Not sure if I'm going against any forum etiquette by having 2 consecutive posts in the same thread, if I am, sorry!

But I have to ask, is there any error in the color selection for the Cafe Bags?
    I saw the return of Storm to the present selection (excited!) for the Medium Cafe bags, but I also looked more carefully and realized French Blue isn't in the selection.
    Hopped over to the Large Cafe bags for a look, and both Storm and French Blue are available.
    Over in the Small Cafe bag page, no Storm option
    So is this a mixed up? If Storm is truly available again, may I ask if the Small cafe bags will be made in that fabric?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0