Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Dyneema Colors

Dyneema Colors

Any chance for dyneema in bright orange or neon green?
    mjmotal and Jonny like this.

I'd walk a mile for orange...not neon...think pumpkins, cantelopes, oranges, any or all if those...
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Something more kiwi like would be nice. Wasabi is ok but it's just not quite there, for me at least.
    taminca likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Put me down for pumpkin orange as well!
    WenV and Jonny like this.

I remember suggesting Orange dyneema as a lining in the anticipatory frenzy before the announcement of Wasabi, and after Solar was retired for the first time. At the time I think I was hoping for a Navy/orange Citizen Canine - now the CC has migrated to a future Skookum Dog product and we still don't have an Orange dyneema option!
    A45 crimson/steel; TS navy/solar; S19 nordic/steel; P nordic/solar; CP black/steel; SE wasabi; CQPC iberian, solar; Ri aubergine/steel; 3DCC cardinal; TSS4 wasabi; K cardinal; TT solar,nordic,black; CC cardinal/steel; PCBP solar; PP navy; + packing cubes galore!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    I'd walk a mile for orange...not neon...think pumpkins, cantelopes, oranges, any or all if those...
    Well, the white dyneema thread makes the other colors look brighter so that may work. I'm a fan of Grabber Orange myself (Ford Mustang).

Orange Dyneema would be awesome! It would satisfy fans of many sports teams and also the entire country of the Netherlands - count me in!

I also wish for pink Dyneema. Can't wait to see what happens in 2014 at TB!

Orange would be nice. Bright and clear, but not neon. Says somebody who has yet to order her first TB bag but is waiting with bated breath for the Aeronautlet (in aubergine/wasabi, please).

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Orange Dyneema would be awesome! It would satisfy fans of many sports teams and also the entire country of the Netherlands - count me in!

I also wish for pink Dyneema. Can't wait to see what happens in 2014 at TB!
    Well, if we are going to get into sports teams, how about a nice goldenrod Dyneema for a lining of a black SE? Boston Bruins fan here...

I'd prefer TB not make anything in orange fabrics as I'd like to keep some of my money.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eightspokedb View Post
    Well, if we are going to get into sports teams, how about a nice goldenrod Dyneema for a lining of a black SE? Boston Bruins fan here...
    @eightspokedb You couldn't use Solar? And by the way, the cafe bags are now being offered in the Black 400d Dyneema/Solar combination (that you can get an impression of from my post in the pilot thread that shows a solar travel stuff sack in the water bottle pocket of a black 400d Dyneema Pilot.) However, I think you might like the new Kelly (green) Cordura options for the cafe bags? Here's the Kelly/navy combination in the old Swift and for the old Utility Tote in Kelly/navy.

Ok, let's get a little more visual.
    I would say Pantone's color # 167.
    More of a blood orange, very earthy and robust.
    ;-)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  94.9 KBAttachment 5940

Meh to orange (sorry, orange fans!)...

Am I right in thinking that Nordic isn't a lining colour because it only comes in the heavier weight? I'd like to see a blue dyneema lining that would coordinate well with, say, steel ballistic. Maybe a bit lighter than nordic but not too bright - more of a rich forget-me-not, like the sky on a summer day

(I'd also like to see a Side Effect in Storm cordura, but that's a discussion for another day...)
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Quote Originally Posted by Trailhiker View Post
    Ok, let's get a little more visual.
    I would say Pantone's color # 167.
    More of a blood orange, very earthy and robust.
    ;-)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  94.9 KBAttachment 5940
    The cantelope color wpould be avery nicelining color...for navy, steel, black....a little too autumn for olive maybe.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    Meh to orange (sorry, orange fans!)...

Am I right in thinking that Nordic isn't a lining colour because it only comes in the heavier weight? I'd like to see a blue dyneema lining that would coordinate well with, say, steel ballistic. Maybe a bit lighter than nordic but not too bright - more of a rich forget-me-not, like the sky on a summer day

(I'd also like to see a Side Effect in Storm cordura, but that's a discussion for another day...)
    Oooooooooh! Forget-me-not would be such a lovely Dyneema color!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0