Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: We're temporarily out of: Steel, Wasabi, and Iberian 200d Dyneema/nylon

I reccommend HTC One. Bigger than iPhone but not enormous. Android but plays nicely with my iOs devices.

I can't do anything bigger than the iPhone. I swear even the iPhone will soon be too big. Plus, it would be a pain for me to migrate all of my games. I have my priorities, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Oh don't worry. I don't hold my breath for anything except for my eligibility for a new phone (can't wait because I hate mine and want it to die a death of one thousand swords. ONE. THOUSAND. SWORDS.).
    But...you have an iPhone?

I can relate, Dumbdroid was always a disappointment, the spying software turned itself on at all time, while I had a hard time getting power bars and web surfing was all but impossible.

It was the cheapest phone at the time and it showed!

To stay on topic I am a Nordic (snif), UV and Steel fan.

I think Solar is gorgeous but it doesn't go with my wardrobe, it could be useful as a beacon in the wilderness and I am sure that if Gilligan had an item in Solar, he wouldn't have been stuck in his island for so long.

It is a great color for absent-minded people, which I am.
    But my color coded TB stuff, has been a great help at alleviating the symptoms, especially since Darcy pioneered the "Out of the Door Shop Bag of All Things Essential" = ODSBATE.

Solar would make a great beach ODSBATE.
    The lovely modeling Spring picture of the Wasabi farmer's market ODSBATE.
    Iberian, wine, cheese, sandwich picknick ODSBATE
    Black and Steel, I have a shinding after work and I forgot to transfert my stuff from TB backpack to Swift, ODSBATE

Library books perilliously close to due date ODSBATE, I recommend Solar, Wasabi or Iberian with Neon parcords to decorate the handles and a blinking Suardian Light which will alert canine and human family members.

Yes, I have an iPhone. It's the crappiest iPhone on earth. And yes, I will replace it with another iPhone, and I shall complain about that as well, I'm sure.

I'm sad about the no Iberian because it's quashing my dreams of a Black Ballistic/Iberian side effect in time for my mid-June summer vacation. New TB items always figure prominently in my vacation fantasies. At least I have something bigger and in-stock-ier with which to console myself...

So the tri-star in dyneema is only available in black dyneema and steel dyneema right (both on backorder until june)? I need the lighter weight bag.
    Last edited by philly; 04-04-2014 at 12:26 PM.

And I have a Nordic SE and PCSB coming to live with me. They're also bringing their identical twins since the SO decided he wants one of each also.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Wow, this is fantastic! I'd been trying to figure out what I could barter to get a Synapse 25 in Nordic/Solar, and now I don't have to! I just put my order in for one, along with a Nordic PCSB. Great news, Darcy! Thank you!
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

You are out of dyneema stock. Why can't bags be made without dyneema? You know, like the old days with the normal array of colors?

Quote Originally Posted by thorn View Post
    You are out of dyneema stock. Why can't bags be made without dyneema? You know, like the old days with the normal array of colors?
    Well their specs are specific to the dyneema liners, so that's onen reason. Weight, durability, etc is based on dyneema. Also, the feel of the bag would change with a different liner. Just my 2 cents. (Then of course those bags made with dyneema inside and out require dyneema for the entire thing).

Some bags are still made without dyneema - I recently got a Medium Cafe Bag that is lined with a plain wasabi-coloured fabric (cordura?)

Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Nordic travel tray....SHIPPED!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Nordic travel tray....SHIPPED!
    @kkintea Please take pictures when it arrives!

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @kkintea Please take pictures when it arrives!
    Please please, pretty please, @kkintea!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I'm sad about the no Iberian because it's quashing my dreams of a Black Ballistic/Iberian side effect in time for my mid-June summer vacation. New TB items always figure prominently in my vacation fantasies. At least I have something bigger and in-stock-ier with which to console myself...
    The backorder date for the black/iberian SE has been brought forward to late May - I jumped at the chance to get one in time for my early July trip to the US

Now I just have to wait for the aubergine/wasabi... *sigh*
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

I do not need another SE - I do not need another SE - I do not need another SE - I do not need another SE - I do not need another SE - I do not need another SE

(Has anybody been successful with chanting such unwelcome chants?)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0