Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: We're temporarily out of: Steel, Wasabi, and Iberian 200d Dyneema/nylon

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Umm, Darcy, as long as you're making like a fairy godmother and taking requests: is there any chance that you'll finally make the regular size Shop Bag in Iberian, once you get restocked in 200d Iberian Dyneema? I haven't wanted to request this since the last time I asked and you said that you were thinking of discontinuing that size Shop Bag! (Even when you relented and released the Ultraviolet Shop Bag, I've still been nervous).
    Yeah, totally…. as long as you keep reminding us! Honestly… we intended to make the Small Shop Bag in Iberian last time around, but I think we were busy with new designs and prototypes and day-to-day stuff and that intention got lost in the shuffle.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

The Small Shop Bag is an ideal size for stand-in purse, shopping when travelling, fast errands on public transport or bike such as stopping at the library, the bookstore, the chocolat/pastry shop or the art, yarn, fabric store to grab a must read, must savor or must craft item after a long day.

It must be kept as an option. Because it is so cool and perfect to fold neatly inside an EDC then give more capacity to carry stuff.

ugh! I finally decided to purchase the tri-star in dyneema and now it's on backorder until june... can we get an ETA on the smaller aeronaut? At this point, I guess I can just wait some more.

Anything else being considered to be offerred in the new colours?

I would love a PCSB in black dyneema, and I imagine the heavier fabric might actually make it even more suitable as a shoulder bag. I wonder though if that would make it less great as a packing cube? Would it be too stiff/bulky to serve that purpose? Or is the difference minimal?

Quote Originally Posted by Trailhiker View Post
    I think there is now a new acronym coming up,

"DLEFS"

Darcy's limited edition flash sale.
    We totally need this. Thanks to this announcement and thread, a couple of items on my wishlist went straight onto my pending order, because they're in the "out of stock" dyneema colours but the items themselves are still in stock. Or were - I'm betting they won't be soon!

(To put you out of your misery, I snagged a black/wasabi WF and an iberian TT)
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Nordic key straps! Yes please!

And a Nordic clear quarter packing cube... That only needs a little fabric.

OH MY GOOGLE, I go to Vegas and THIS happens while I don't have time to stalk Darcy's posts. I'd better quite buying $7 ice cream and save my money for new PCSBs! Whoo hoo!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Y'all, I'm going to pee in my pants if we get Nordic and Black keystraps and CQPCs. Squeeeeee!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    OH MY GOOGLE, I go to Vegas and THIS happens while I don't have time to stalk Darcy's posts. I'd better quite buying $7 ice cream and save my money for new PCSBs! Whoo hoo!
    Or you could hope to hit it big and go on a TB shopping spree? Maybe spread the love among forum members?

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Or you could hope to hit it big and go on a TB shopping spree? Maybe spread the love among forum members?
    If Janine hits it big, she owes me honey roasted cashews from her hotel mini bar. I called dibs. DIBS I tell you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DONE! Just put my order in for Nordic Travel Tray, PCSB and PCBP! Nordic is officially my second favorite colour after Wasabi!

Hopefully new items are added before my order eventually ships so I don't have to pay for more shipping!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hemel View Post
    DONE! Just put my order in for Nordic Travel Tray, PCSB and PCBP! Nordic is officially my second favorite colour after Wasabi!

Hopefully new items are added before my order eventually ships so I don't have to pay for more shipping!!
    I agree...wasabi takes first place, but Nordic and Iberian definitely are right behind wasabi!
    Hemel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    If Janine hits it big, she owes me honey roasted cashews from her hotel mini bar. I called dibs. DIBS I tell you!

Hahahah. You gotta play to win, and I am not a player. Don't hold your breath for those cashews.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Hahahah. You gotta play to win, and I am not a player. Don't hold your breath for those cashews.
    Oh don't worry. I don't hold my breath for anything except for my eligibility for a new phone (can't wait because I hate mine and want it to die a death of one thousand swords. ONE. THOUSAND. SWORDS.).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0