Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: A new line Flocculent by TOM BIHN

A new line Flocculent by TOM BIHN

Perfect for us knitters and spinners!
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Awesome! Does anyone know if the albino seal that the fur is made from was fed organic, wild-caught fish? I'm trying to be environmentally conscious with my albino seal fur.

Thanks!
    Last edited by HYPEractiv; 04-01-2014 at 09:37 AM.

What other color options will the fur come in? Might make a good wig.

Will the Hairy Swift come in any other color retriever, or just golden? I would love a setter colored Swift!

I just want to know if Tom designed and made the first prototype as usual OR did Riley, Lily, Ichiro and Coqueta run (pardon the pun) with it on this one?

Any plans on making this available in a panda fur option?

I actually would love a black suede SE and LS. Pony print or zebra or leopard would be fine also.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

I've heard that if you pay an extra $50, they let you come out and club the baby seal of your choice. Kinda like getting to go to Sweden to pick up the new Volvo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just made me think of the Baby Seal Song. Now I gotta find my eye pokin' stick.

It's faux fur, you guys! (Frank Burns voice)

First the faux fur is the wrong color, it is more golden retriever than baby seal which are white.

Since TB Inc is in its animal phase, I second gochicken in asking for Ultrasuede in pony print or zebra or leopard would be fine also. I add snow leopard, cheetah and palomino.

Ben's pictures are awesome! Especially picture 3 with Ben sporting a bunny tail, I guess things are hopping at the factory.

Last edited by backpack; 04-01-2014 at 12:42 PM.

They're special, magical, and rare golden baby seals. They make an extra cute noise when they're clubbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could not wrap my heart around the LS vulcana/hemp, but this one grabs. Darcy, can you confirm that the fur is natural NOT faux?

I should not have read this post after having three glasses of wine. Oh, dear. I did. Will I ever stop laughing now? *crying*
    LCB, S19, SE, Co-Pilot, wallet, pouches

Faux Baby Albino Seal Fur Yarn Stuff Sack, I misunderstood, the Albino Seal Faux Fur is for the Stuff Sack.

The body of the Swift is Golden Retriever faux something.

All these new materials are fine and dandy, but I want to know if they are high tenacity.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0