Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree498Likes

Thread: Double Organizer Pouch

We can get Lärabars here by buying online, but I think the nearest UK equivalent is probably something like Nakd bars (sold in supermarkets and wholefood stores):

Fruit Bars | Nutty Bars | Healthy Snack Bars | Natural Balance Foods

I used to eat them quite often before I went low-carb
    Collections:
    Work EDC: SE + S19 (summer); SE + SA (winter)
    Leisure: some combination of SE/SCB/MCB/Swift/LS/FJN/DLBC/Imago/SSB
    Travel: WF + Pilot/DLBP + SE/SCB or SA + SE/SCB
    General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
    Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini + Moleskine; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

I just browsed the beginning of this thread again - my double OP is currently a business travel pouch, but I love the tea and coffee valet. Also, now I know about the existence of Splenda hazelnut for coffee, I have to buy some!

This forum is sooo bad for my bank balance...
    taminca likes this.
    Collections:
    General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini + Moleskine; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

Have not been able to find them locally without driving all over creation to do so, but Amazon sells them.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

I found them in a UK online store that caters to diabetics & low-carbers - cheaper than importing via Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collections:

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    I found them in a UK online store that caters to diabetics & low-carbers - cheaper than importing via Amazon
    And hopefully you did not have to buy in bulk like I did. I should have enough to last me at least a year
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

@taminca Do you count the boxes of 30 sticks as bulk buying? I bought one hazelnut and one mocha - they'll probably last me a year, even with several trips planned, but that's OK
    Collections:

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    @taminca Do you count the boxes of 30 sticks as bulk buying? I bought one hazelnut and one mocha - they'll probably last me a year, even with several trips planned, but that's OK
    Now imagine SIX boxes of 30 sticks! I use them at home as well as during travel, but it has been two months and I am still on my first box
    -- David Whyte

Are there any plans to add Dyneema for the double organizer pouches at a later time? Did I miss any posts regarding Dyneema?
    Seeking Cardinal Co-Pilot!

I used one of my smalls this weekend to carry an Anker Astro 3E and some cables...it seemed the pouch was made specifically for this. Perfect!
    --------------------------------

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    Are there any plans to add Dyneema for the double organizer pouches at a later time? Did I miss any posts regarding Dyneema?
    No plans to add Dyneema at this time (not that Dyneema is going away or anything, we just don't plan to make the Double Organizer Pouch out of it).
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Personally, I think they should just send one their newly completed medium size pouches to @taminca, and let her come up with a series of usage profiles and pictures similar to the great job she did with the small size double organizer pouch near the start of this thread!
    From @moriond's keyboard to Darcy's eyes and TB Shipping... I received an email that TB is sending me a demo Medium Double Organizer Pouch!!! It hopefully will have arrived by the time I get home Friday night....which means photos will be posted this weekend. Been making a list of potential uses and would welcome suggestions/requests! *Squealing in delight*
    -- David Whyte

And that is why TB rocks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Been making a list of potential uses and would welcome suggestions/requests! *Squealing in delight*
    I'm thinking of getting one for my passport and travel documents, as the Small DOP works OK but the front compartment is too small for a passport - so I'd like to see that tried before I order one.
    Collections:

@ taminca: that is so great I no you will make me buy one or two. I did so after seeing the small one in your pictures. Can't wait to see your pictures!
    taminca likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    From @moriond's keyboard to Darcy's eyes and TB Shipping... I received an email that TB is sending me a demo Medium Double Organizer Pouch!!! It hopefully will have arrived by the time I get home Friday night....which means photos will be posted this weekend. Been making a list of potential uses and would welcome suggestions/requests! *Squealing in delight*
    I can't wait to see your photos!!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0