Like Tree19Likes
  • 8 Post By Hollie
  • 1 Post By Hollie
  • 1 Post By Historymeg
  • 8 Post By Hollie
  • 1 Post By RDR3

Thread: My 9yo daughter is becoming quite the TB fan....

Smile My 9yo daughter is becoming quite the TB fan....

She has been for awhile - she has a solar Side Effect, a plum Small Cafe Bag, and a Field Journal - but tonight she took my old Black/UV Synapse 19 and made it her school bag, and we have officially hit the big time. Just now, as we were all going to bed, I went into her room with my bin of TB Stuff (various organizer pouches and straps and stuff), and I set it down on her bed and said, "Okay, now we're going to trick out your bag!"

I showed her how the organizer pouches worked, and the key straps, and she was so excited. I got her all set up, she has a pouch for her milk money and a pouch for her pencils. She loved it!

She was debating whether to use a key strap or just clip them in on their own. Well, I left her to it and went back to my room, and my husband, coming to bed, passed by her open bedroom door. I heard her call him in to talk about something. And then my husband came into our room, and handed me a key strap, and said, "Beth says she doesn't need this piece because she's just going to use the regular clip, and that I should be sure to give this extra strap to you, because it's important Tom Bihn stuff, that I wouldn't understand." Hahahaha!
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    She has been for awhile - she has a solar Side Effect, a plum Small Cafe Bag, and a Field Journal
    What color is her FJN and what does she use it for?

It's plum, and she uses it for sketching, for her journal, for "secret notes and stuff", and I put some plastic sleeve pages in there too so she has pics of family, our dogs, things like that. She loves it. When we travel, she takes it with her as a comforting thing.
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

You clearly have an intelligent and discerning daughter!! (Parenting done right!!)
    Nordic/Solar Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Tri-Star, Nordic/Solar Side Effect, Plum3-D Organizer

Here she is working with her science kit tonight. Intelligent? Definitely. Discerning? Hehehehe....well.....

Name:  2014-3.18.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  69.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    She has been for awhile - she has a solar Side Effect, a plum Small Cafe Bag, and a Field Journal - but tonight she took my old Black/UV Synapse 19 and made it her school bag, and we have officially hit the big time. Just now, as we were all going to bed, I went into her room with my bin of TB Stuff (various organizer pouches and straps and stuff), and I set it down on her bed and said, "Okay, now we're going to trick out your bag!"

I showed her how the organizer pouches worked, and the key straps, and she was so excited. I got her all set up, she has a pouch for her milk money and a pouch for her pencils. She loved it!

She was debating whether to use a key strap or just clip them in on their own. Well, I left her to it and went back to my room, and my husband, coming to bed, passed by her open bedroom door. I heard her call him in to talk about something. And then my husband came into our room, and handed me a key strap, and said, "Beth says she doesn't need this piece because she's just going to use the regular clip, and that I should be sure to give this extra strap to you, because it's important Tom Bihn stuff, that I wouldn't understand." Hahahaha!
    This is great! Start them young with organization skills. My brood have been asking for TB bags and I've finally given in too and ordered my 9 and 10 year old boys the S19 in Steel/Wasabi and Nordic/Solar. I'll have to work on not cringing every time I see them throw their bags.
    Last edited by RDR3; 03-19-2014 at 12:01 AM.
    Hollie likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0