Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Darcy, any plans to make Little Swift in new colors: especially Nordic [please]?

Question Darcy, any plans to make Little Swift in new colors: especially Nordic [please]?

Darcy, I understand that TB may not feel it is advisable to post such things in advance, but I've been clicking on the Little Swift page now every day for several weeks, hoping that maybe one day I'll find that it's available again in a broader array of colors. Is there any chance that the LS will be available in Nordic Dyneema soon? If not, I may go ahead and get the full-sized Swift in Nordic before it disappears from inventory.

Thanks so much!

~Nancy

happy that i'm not the only one stalking little swift options... then again I'm looking for a combination that was offered... and at the time the regular swift fit my needs ....

black/black/steel please? pretty please?

it would be stunning in black parapack ...

thank you.
    Co-Pilot black/steel, Swift olive/linen/steel, Little Swift black/black/uv

here's my vote for navy ballistic/aubergine ballistic in swift and/or little swift, please!

Another person waiting for more options. I would like black/black/steel also. I just so hate purple and that is 2 of the 3 current choices available- and as for the 3rd, I'd prefer to have a solid color outside.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    Darcy, I understand that TB may not feel it is advisable to post such things in advance, but I've been clicking on the Little Swift page now every day for several weeks, hoping that maybe one day I'll find that it's available again in a broader array of colors. Is there any chance that the LS will be available in Nordic Dyneema soon? If not, I may go ahead and get the full-sized Swift in Nordic before it disappears from inventory.
    Hmm: there are no current plans in the works to add more colors of Little Swift. But who knows what we'll offer next time around? And… it's looking like Nordic may once again be retiring (to make way for great new stuff, I promise!)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Andů it's looking like Nordic may once again be retiring (to make way for great new stuff, I promise!)
    PLEASE clarify, are you referring to the Nordic SWIFT that may be retiring or the Nordic FABRIC, itself???? Desperate Nordic-fans must know!!! Thanks.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    PLEASE clarify, are you referring to the Nordic SWIFT that may be retiring or the Nordic FABRIC, itself???? Desperate Nordic-fans must know!!! Thanks.
    Nordic itself, but it'll be at least a little while before we run out...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Ack, I guess it's a good thing that I have a Nordic Swift en route, but TERRIBLE news that my reoccurring dream of a Nordic Travel Tray is not meant to be.

Must. Order. Remaining. Nordic. Products.

So, after making Synapses and Pilots as well as The Founder Line and Skookum items, the Crew has tackled the Aeronaut, Dyneema Travel Accessories and the Briefcases.

I think the Swifts/Little Swifts might be next but the Small Aeronaute might peak its nose/zipper out of his shell like a baby bird and something else might have jump out of Tom's sleeves/sketch books unto the pattern machine then designed and redesigned on the Garage Sewing Machine.

Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    the Small Aeronaute might peak its nose/zipper out of his shell like a baby bird
    Please please let this baby bird mininaut be NORDIC.

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    taminca likes this.

Volunteer Moderator
    Is there an unlike button I can use?
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Must. Order. Remaining. Nordic. Products.
    @kkintea Already ahead of you. First item taken care of before returning to post in this thread. I was kind of hoping, like Nancy (ncb4), that we would see a Little Swift in Nordic. I already ordered the Swift in Nordic last year, when it first came out, because who knows how long these products will stay around?
    ncb4 and Janine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @kkintea Already ahead of you. First item taken care of before returning to post in this thread. I was kind of hoping, like Nancy (ncb4), that we would see a Little Swift in Nordic. I already ordered the Swift in Nordic last year, when it first came out, because who knows how long these products will stay around?
    I am missing a large Nordic shop bag. I've been keeping an eye on Iberian also, because this is the only color I don't have and I do like to use different colors for different purposes... but it moved from Late Feb backorder to early May backorder. I think this is new as of today. In this case, would the crew put a Nordic aside if my order is held for Iberian?

But I have a LONG wish list of TB items I want in Nordic!!! Tri-Star, Western Flyer (backpack strap version), Aeronaut Jr, Travel Tray, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Quarter Clear Packing Cube....just for starters!
    K9TB likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    But I have a LONG wish list of TB items I want in Nordic!!! Tri-Star, Western Flyer (backpack strap version), Aeronaut Jr, Travel Tray, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Quarter Clear Packing Cube....just for starters!
    @taminca Unfortunately (or fortunately, if you are thinking of your wallet), the last three items are not made in 400d Dyneema. The only remaining travel bag in your list that is currently available in Nordic is the Aeronaut.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0