Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Darcy, any plans to make Little Swift in new colors: especially Nordic [please]?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    I am missing a large Nordic shop bag. I've been keeping an eye on Iberian also, because this is the only color I don't have and I do like to use different colors for different purposes... but it moved from Late Feb backorder to early May backorder. I think this is new as of today. In this case, would the crew put a Nordic aside if my order is held for Iberian?
    Yes, if there's a large Nordic Shop Bag available when your order goes in, it will be put aside for you. If you're really desperate about this, you can try calling them directly. Iberian is my favorite color for the 200d Dyneema Shop Bags, by the way.

I currently have: small Nordic, Steel, Black and large Wasabi, Solar, Ultraviolet. There's always room for more shop bags. In fact, my partner once said 'don't you have another one of these' back in the day before I expanded my collection because they are so useful. He knows I am a TB addict, and still fueled the shop bag fire. I always get compliments on (a) colors (esp. Nordic and UV) and (b) how much I can fit into one at the grocery. I put regular baggers to shame in loading my shop bags. I also use shop bags for 'extras' at work (today I have the large Wasabi one in use) and as my personal carry-on item.

I've repeatedly told myself I wouldn't duplicate the colors but I will be in TB remorse if I miss the large Nordic shop bag....
    backpack and ncb4 like this.
    * Favorite TB: Steel Little Swift * Latest TB: Nordic/Solar Synapse 25 * 2014 Wishlist: New 400d Color

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Is there an unlike button I can use?

@kkintea Already ahead of you. First item taken care of before returning to post in this thread. I was kind of hoping, like Nancy (ncb4), that we would see a Little Swift in Nordic. I already ordered the Swift in Nordic last year, when it first came out, because who knows how long these products will stay around?
    Let the Nordic Grab begin, haha! I still don't have anything in Nordic. Might have to snag a Nordic large shop bag. Though, I wonder why it's $10 standard shipping for a 6.4 oz item, hmmm. I never did order a MCB. Maybe too much crossover with a Co-Pilot for an EDC, not sure.
    ncb4 likes this.
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

Can you hear the weeping and wailing and lamentation from here in windy Georgia? No plans to add any more colors to the LS line? NO MORE NORDIC?!

OK, I've finished having the vapors long enough to go order a Nordic Swift right this minute! And I need to see what other items in Nordic that I lack. I feel fortunate to have a Side Effect, Large Shop Bag, and Small Cafe Bag, all in Nordic. Still, it's sad news that there won't be any Nordic LS—and that Nordic is once again heading into retirement. We can hope that some great new color may be debuted in its place though!

~Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff A View Post
    Let the Nordic Grab begin, haha! I still don't have anything in Nordic. Might have to snag a Nordic large shop bag. Though, I wonder why it's $10 standard shipping for a 6.4 oz item, hmmm.
    In my vast TB shipping experience, the shop bag comes to you flat, so it requires a big box. If they shipped it in its pocket... then it could fit into the smaller box they use for USPS, but alas. I guess you'll just have to get more stuff off your Wishlist to make it worth it!
    * Favorite TB: Steel Little Swift * Latest TB: Nordic/Solar Synapse 25 * 2014 Wishlist: New 400d Color

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    Can you hear the weeping and wailing and lamentation from here in windy Georgia? No plans to add any more colors to the LS line? NO MORE NORDIC?!

OK, I've finished having the vapors long enough to go order a Nordic Swift right this minute! And I need to see what other items in Nordic that I lack. I feel fortunate to have a Side Effect, Large Shop Bag, and Small Cafe Bag, all in Nordic. Still, it's sad news that there won't be any Nordic LS—and that Nordic is once again heading into retirement. We can hope that some great new color may be debuted in its place though!

~Nancy
    Nancy, I've always admired your eminently practical approach to these matters -- no sense letting the weeping and wailing get in the way of ordering. After all, I'm sure we can all prioritize and multi-task.

ETA: If you didn't get one of the clear organizer wallets in Nordic, that's a possibility.
    Last edited by moriond; 03-12-2014 at 01:58 PM.
    backpack and ncb4 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Nordic itself, but it'll be at least a little while before we run out...
    My dreams of a stuff sack and a clear quarter packing cube in Nordic are slowly dying...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0