Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sacharissa

Thread: Tom Bihn Tackk's

Tom Bihn Tackk's

Hi everyone,

I found an incredible new content service called Tackk. This is the first in a series of Tackk's I'm creating for the best products and company in the world! The goal here is to create a landing page/ad, per se, for our favorite bags linking reviews, accessories, videos, etc. I have no affiliation with TB, just an obsessed fan hoping to spread the word. I hope you like it

The Tri-Star Travel Bag

I can easily remove the tagline I came up with: BIHN THERE, BAGGED THAT! Just having some fun

P.S. Please share this link using your social media accounts, thanks: https://tackk.com/p0bfa0
    Last edited by Jeff A; 03-05-2014 at 11:46 AM.
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

What other information would you like to see on something like this to help promote TB? I only summarized the Tri-Star's content from their product page.

Did I mention these one-page ads are responsive on mobile devices and SEO-friendly? They're meant to be shared via social networks and passed along. If you haven't done that please share the ad. I would love to create more of these if you think they're useful.
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

Today's TB Tackk:

Dominate the world with an Aeronaut Travel Bag

https://tackk.com/4spkh0

Please like and share this Tackk, thanks!

Assuming these one-page ads didn't make an impression? Haha!

Very nicely done, Jeff!
    Jeff A likes this.
    On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
    One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0