Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Size of the New Micro Coyote Pouch?

Size of the New Micro Coyote Pouch?

I was interested to see that there's a new size in the Coyote Pouches, and I'm interested, but I couldn't find the dimensions anywhere. Can anyone educate me about this? Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    @Mausermama I called in, and the Micro Coyote Organizer Pouch is a Coyote version of the yretsyM tfiG that was discussed in the Just For Registered Members forum - so it's basically the same size as the Pocket Pouch, but with horizontal orientation and a zipper.

HTH

moriond

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    And the exact dimensions are…. 115x85 mm or 11.5x8.5 cm or 4.5x3.35 in
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

And will we be seeing Dyneema and parapak versions of this oh-so-helpful little guy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    And will we be seeing Dyneema and parapak versions of this oh-so-helpful little guy?
    Yeah!! Not sure when exactly, but, yeah, for sure.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Oh, I am a happy camper! Thanks, Darcy!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Yeah!! Not sure when exactly, but, yeah, for sure.
    Happy happy joy joy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post
    I was interested to see that there's a new size in the Coyote Pouches, and I'm interested, but I couldn't find the dimensions anywhere. Can anyone educate me about this? Thanks!
    I've seen these and I just gotta ask ...

WHAT THE HECK do people put in them???

To me, they look too small to be of much use. Enlighten me? What can you get into them that you can then still get out of them past that tinny-tahny zipper?

I believe it's the same size as our surprise Christmas gift. I use mine for loose coins in my purse as I don't find the TB wallet conducive to this. I've read that others store ear plugs, ear buds, etc. Darcy has indicated that this pouch will be made in other fabrics at some point. I hope it's soon.

I use mine for batteries. AA and AAA.
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel A45, Black Dyneema/Wasabi A30, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

It's perfect for foreign coins. I put my Euros in there until I arrive. Then swap my UK pounds out whilst I am away. Then swap the Euros back when I get back home.

I have a lip balm and a mini nail file.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    * Favorite TB: Steel Little Swift * Latest TB: Nordic/Solar Synapse 25 * 2014 Wishlist: New 400d Color

I always need a place for receipts when I travel. Fold em up and stick em in there. Works as a coin purse too.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Once they start to become available in a few colors/fabrics (such as parapack), I'd get a few. One for coins (which are always a problem, jangling around loose, particularly when I travel), one for SIM and flash cards...
    ----
    Please bring back the Portable Culture patch!

Perfect size for lipbalm or lipstick, especially if you have wanderlust!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0