Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By moriond
  • 1 Post By taminca
  • 2 Post By PaulT00
  • 1 Post By MtnMan

Thread: The Synapse 19 is now available in Nordic/Solar

Volunteer Moderator

The Synapse 19 is now available in Nordic/Solar

All you Nordic fans, the Synapse 19 is available for the first time in Nordic/Solar. The drop-down menu says it's on backorder for early May. This follows the offerings of this color combination for the Pilot, Side Effect, Clear Organizer Wallets, Cafe Bags, Synapse 25 (very briefly, availability in Nordic/Solar and then availability on Back order came and went, all in less than a week, and hasn't reappeared since), and the Co-Pilot. (Please tell me if I've missed any offerings). I'll include the picture that was listed for the debut of the Nordic/Steel combination:

There have been lots of recent threads and posts that address the actual color of Nordic Dyneema under different lighting conditions. AFAIK this option showed up this morning, and wasn't on the product page last night.

moriond

ETA While there haven't been any photos of the Synapse 19 in Nordic/Solar, you might want to take a look at taminca's post and photos of the Synapse 25 in Nordic/Solar in the Third Time's the Charm with Nordic thread.
    Last edited by moriond; 02-24-2014 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Added link to thread with pictures of Synapse 25 in Nordic/Solar

I told myself (quite sternly) that I was done with TB purchases. Had all the bags I needed. And then some! Enter the Nordic/Solar combination. Exit my willpower. Btw, in addition to the Pilot, Co-Pilot, and Synapse 19 (thanks, moriond), I just saw today that the AERONAUT in Nordic/Solar is on backorder!
    moriond likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Btw, in addition to the Pilot, Co-Pilot, and Synapse 19 (thanks, moriond), I just saw today that the AERONAUT in Nordic/Solar is on backorder!
    I'm starting to feel as if the TB team are determined to torture me just because I'm on a budget!
    A45 crimson/steel; TS navy/solar; S19 nordic/steel; P nordic/solar; CP black/steel; SE wasabi; CQPC iberian, solar; Ri aubergine/steel; 3DCC cardinal; TSS4 wasabi; K cardinal; TT solar,nordic,black; CC cardinal/steel; PCBP solar; PP navy; + packing cubes galore!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    I'm starting to feel as if the TB team are determined to torture me just because I'm on a budget!
    What you could do is sell your Nordic/Steel items, which would be popular with the European crowd, because Nordic/Steel items with black upside down zippers are vintage, shipping would be way cheaper then replace the sold item by a Nordic/Solar one.
    Last edited by backpack; 02-25-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    What you could do is sell your Nordic/Steel items, which would be popular with the European crowd, because Nordic/Steel items with black upside down zippers are vintage, shipping would be way cheaper then replace the sold item by a Nordic/Solar one.
    Whoa!!! Have the zipper changes (gunmetal tabs and teeth up/out) made their way to the Synapses and Aeronauts already???
    -- David Whyte

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Whoa!!! Have the zipper changes (gunmetal tabs and teeth up/out) made their way to the Synapses and Aeronauts already???
    I don't know how you could tell yet. @taminca were you still deciding between the Nordic/Solar Synapse 25 and the parapack Navy/Solar Synapse 19? Keeping both? And your earlier Synapse 19 in Steel Dyneema?

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I don't know how you could tell yet. @taminca were you still deciding between the Nordic/Solar Synapse 25 and the parapack Navy/Solar Synapse 19? Keeping both? And your earlier Synapse 19 in Steel Dyneema?
    Definitely keeping the Nordic/Solar S25 (tag removed, camera gear packed nicely inside, and road-tested on a day trip)... Having a really hard time letting go of the Parapack Navy/Solar S19 (tag intact, unused, in new condition for returning but oh-so-gorgeous, especially next to the Nordic S25)... Will be putting Steel Dyneema/Wasabi S19 on eBay (once I figure out how)...
    -- David Whyte

If anyone is interested, Lynda.com offers training tutorials in eBay buying/selling and PayPal training. The eBay selling lessons are dated Oct. 2011, so they should still be useful. (Maybe a little bit of change.)
    taminca likes this.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    I'll bet the TB website has blown more than one budget, mine included.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

It's blown mine right out of the water! *LOL*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0