Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By spamjam
  • 1 Post By Moose
  • 2 Post By MelissaL

Thread: Crew Meetings???

Crew Meetings???

I see in the blog that there are to be "crew meetings" this week on the 5th and 6th, and things will be more-or-less shut down. Well, the 5th is the day of the big Seahawks parade/party downtown. Coincidence??? Hmmm... Exactly where is this crew meeting being held?
    Darcy likes this.

Where I work we call that a customer visit.
    SE in olive, plum S19, SE, pouches and Field Journal. uv S19, Shop Bag, Yarn Sack and organizer Pouches. Synapse25 in steel/uv. Medium Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, SE, Swift & Kit in black. Absolute Strap, steel Kit and small dyneema Pouch, wrist straps, kiwi Swift, Citizen Canine & Kit. Abergine Tri Star, Kit and SE. Wasibi & uv Organizer Cube Pouches, July 4th pouch, December 2011 & 2012 Mystery Gift, 2013 parapack mystery gift and last but not least I'm proud FOT.

I am hoping the TB gang will have a chance to participate in the celebration. They have worked very hard to keep us satisfied and the Hawks definitely earned the honor. The 12th man is proud.
    Synapse (navy/solar), SE(plum) (black/wasabi), LS (navy/steel), WF(aubergine/steel), Med Cafe (plum/wasabi), Sm Cafe (plum/wasabi), Imago (plum/olive), Swift (black/ultraviolet), Travel Tray (ultraviolet), Quarter Cube (ultraviolet), 3D Cubes (plum)(indigo) (ultraviolet), WFSBPC (ultraviolet), WFBPPC (ultraviolet), FJNB (plum), Wallets (plum), Lrg & Sm Shop Bag (ultraviolet), assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps

Quote Originally Posted by spamjam View Post
    Exactly where is this crew meeting being held?
    On a parade float!
    Pilot, Co-Pilot, Synapse 25, Side Effect,small shop bag, large shop bag, travel tray

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0