Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Smart Alec: Shipping Soon?

Well, since it is now September (okay, its only the first, I know ) I was wondering approximately when in "Early September" the Smart Alec will ship? Next week? The week after? Any approximate date? I only ask because I'm headed off to university and am wondering how long it will be until I receive the bag, and whether it would be worth the money to buy a bag (thats not falling apart like my current one) for the time between now and when I receive my Smart Alec.

Thanks!
    Last edited by kcneron; 09-01-2006 at 11:55 AM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hi!

The Smart Alec is in-stock and ships within one business day of your order.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes